awesome photoshopping

Old July 12th 06, 06:28 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Pat

Default awesome photoshopping

If you don't know what WOOT is, it is sort hard to explain. In
addition to selling stuff, it has contests all the while. All are
pretty zany and irreverent. But they usually involve some really great
photoshopping. The latest contest has to do with alterning a map to
relate to a specific place.

All you photoshoppers out there, take a look:
http://www.woot.com/Blog/BlogEntry.a...ogEntryId=1275

Great Smokey The Bear National Park is incredible.

Old July 12th 06, 04:53 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Neil Ellwood

On Tue, 11 Jul 2006 22:28:21 -0700, Pat wrote:

If you don't know what WOOT is, it is sort hard to explain.

It is easy - SPAM

--
Neil
Delete l to reply
Old July 12th 06, 05:36 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Pat

No it's not spam.

If you look at my previous posts, you'd know I don't spam and I have
nothing to do with WOOT. Heck, I'm not even in the same time zone as
they are. If I were spamming, I'd send people to what they were
selling, not their photoshop contest, wouldn't I. One way to learn
something, and get better, is to study (or at least look at) the work
of people who are better than you. (I mean the general you, not you
specifically because I don't know your skill level, but 99.9% of people
couldn't do what some of those things are).

To be able to use photoshop half as good as some of those examples
would be impressive. There contest are dominated by, I think,
college kids with great technical skills, unbelievable creativity, and
WAY too much time on their hands.

I agree that spam is bad, but go look at that link before you decide if
it's spam. BTW, I just checked. All of there product is sold out so
they have nothing to sell, even if you did go to the sales part of
their site.

Old July 12th 06, 05:43 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Rob-L

If you want to see good photoshoping check out worth1000.com or
photoshopcontest.com