40D GETS TAUGHT A LESSON !

Old October 20th 07, 03:21 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
Annika1980

Default 40D GETS TAUGHT A LESSON !

Here are some things I learned today:

1. Don't wrap yourself in the flag ... unless it's the Big Orange
Flag!

2. Don't shove your religion in my face.
http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/87515776
(We almost came to blows when the creep tried to grab my camera.)

3. Don't mess with Smokey!
http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/87515778

4. Party chicks love the 40D!
http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/87515803
---------------------------

Oh, here's one from the other day for you monochrome freaks.
http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/87515777

Old October 20th 07, 03:33 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
David J. Littleboy

"Annika1980" wrote:

Oh, here's one from the other day for you monochrome freaks.
http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/87515777

You calledg? Great shot. But you knew I'd like it...

David J. Littleboy
Tokyo, Japan

Old October 20th 07, 04:02 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
[email protected]

Flag!http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/87515172/original

2. Don't shove your religion in my face.http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/87515776
(We almost came to blows when the creep tried to grab my camera.)

3. Don't mess with Smokey!http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/87515778

4. Party chicks love the 40D!http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/87515803
---------------------------

Oh, here's one from the other day for you monochrome freaks.http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/87515777

http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/87515776
And it is by far the best one of the lot. It really tells a story.
Especially with your commentary added on it. Superb shot.

Who says the 40D in monochrome mode can't compete with b&w film? Not
me! Great work with light.
Helen

Old October 20th 07, 04:27 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
[email protected]

On Oct 19, 11:02 pm, wrote:
[...]

I got so carried away with the bible guy and the monochrome shot I
almost forgot Smokey! That is a fantastic shot! Razor sharp with
gorgeous colors.

Old October 20th 07, 03:38 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
Sosumi

"Annika1980" wrote in message
ups.com...
Here are some things I learned today:

1. Don't wrap yourself in the flag ... unless it's the Big Orange
Flag!

2. Don't shove your religion in my face.
http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/87515776
(We almost came to blows when the creep tried to grab my camera.)

3. Don't mess with Smokey!
http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/87515778

4. Party chicks love the 40D!
http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/87515803
---------------------------

Oh, here's one from the other day for you monochrome freaks.
http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/87515777

Wonderful! To bad my D40x outperforms the bad light measuring of the 40D
that leaves most whites washed out... Oh, and costs about half the price
;-))

Old October 20th 07, 05:03 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
Annika1980

On Oct 20, 10:38 am, "Sosumi" wrote:

Wonderful! To bad my D40x outperforms the bad light measuring of the 40D
that leaves most whites washed out... Oh, and costs about half the price

Which whites were washed out?
Maybe you need to sell that toy and get a new monitor.

Old October 20th 07, 11:37 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
Charles[_2_]

"Annika1980" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Oct 20, 10:38 am, "Sosumi" wrote:

Wonderful! To bad my D40x outperforms the bad light measuring of the 40D
that leaves most whites washed out... Oh, and costs about half the price

Which whites were washed out?
Maybe you need to sell that toy and get a new monitor.

To me, Sosumi is washed out .... totally!

Old October 24th 07, 03:21 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
traveller ©

On Sat, 20 Oct 2007 09:03:28 -0700, Annika1980
wrote:

On Oct 20, 10:38 am, "Sosumi" wrote:

Wonderful! To bad my D40x outperforms the bad light measuring of the 40D
that leaves most whites washed out... Oh, and costs about half the price

Which whites were washed out?
Maybe you need to sell that toy and get a new monitor.

No, he looks with his 'third eye'.

--

de groeten van Martin

http://route1.nl