Q: Nikon accessories/lens shop in SF ?

Old January 31st 04, 06:41 PM
lightyear

There is a commuter train(inexpensive) that goes frequently during the
day from the Downtown San Francisco Station to San Jose, with a Palo
Alto stop. Keeble & Schuchat is on California Avenue which is not
very far from the train station. When you get to San Francisco, you
can call them for specific directions to the store. It is a short
taxicab Palo Alto ride, but I am unfamiliar with taxi rates in Palo
Alto. It is a fine store with new and used items, and also has a
professional division across the street which you should visit.Good
luck!
Old February 23rd 04, 10:18 PM
Saku Elovaara

In rec.photo.equipment.35mm Saku Elovaara wrote:

.. I have no money to buy all of these, but this is
my wish list .. and I'm looking used items.

I found PN-11 and SC-17 from Discount camera.

Saku Elovaara

Old February 24th 04, 04:12 AM
billfrogg

In SF there is a camera swap garage sale on Brannan st. near 2nd st. on
the first Saturday of each month...exact address I dunno...ask around.
lots of Nilon stuff. billfrogg