FS: Nikon FM3a Black complete outfit 3 lenses flash case

Old July 13th 04, 11:42 PM
Paul Crowder

"Jim Tyler" wrote in message
Don't worry Paul. I doubt you will sell it at that price. Film SLR prices
have fallen due to digital. I'm not trying to make you angry, but you are
WAY too high on that starting bid.

So what do you think is a reasonable price?

Old July 14th 04, 12:10 AM
Jim Tyler

Paul,
I would sell the items separately. As for the FM3A body, there are some on
Ebay "new in box" for $470.00 (see link). Being that yours is not new and
has a dent, you'll have to ask less.
I bought a new Nikon F100 and paid around$1200.00. I sold it last month for
$650.00. It was absolutely like new. Not a scratch, scuff or any sign of use
whatsoever. I had all the original boxes, papers, etc. I looked just like a
new one, however, I had to take a big loss when I sold it.
Just my opinion.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...sPageName=WDVW

Jim T

"Paul Crowder" wrote in message