Adobe Photoshop Elements

Old November 17th 17, 02:37 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
David B.

Default Adobe Photoshop Elements

Hi :-)

I had an email from Adobe this morning promoting this product.

https://www.adobe.com/uk/products/ph.../features.html

Lots of interesting videos at that link for me to explore!

Does anyone here use Adobe Photoshop Elements?

Would you recommend it for use on an iMac?

--
David B.
Old November 19th 17, 02:02 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
m-m

In article , David B.
wrote:

Hi :-)

I had an email from Adobe this morning promoting this product.

https://www.adobe.com/uk/products/ph.../features.html

Lots of interesting videos at that link for me to explore!

Does anyone here use Adobe Photoshop Elements?

Would you recommend it for use on an iMac?

I use an older version (6.0) and it works perfectly for me.
It does everything I can think of.

--
m-m
www.mhmyers.com
Old November 19th 17, 07:28 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
PeterN[_7_]

On 11/19/2017 8:02 AM, m-m wrote:
In article , David B.
wrote:

Hi :-)

I had an email from Adobe this morning promoting this product.

https://www.adobe.com/uk/products/ph.../features.html

Lots of interesting videos at that link for me to explore!

Does anyone here use Adobe Photoshop Elements?

Would you recommend it for use on an iMac?

I use an older version (6.0) and it works perfectly for me.
It does everything I can think of.

"Emas non quod opus est, sed quod necesse est. Quod non opus est, asse
carum est."
Cato
--
PeterN
Old November 19th 17, 07:37 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
PeterN[_7_]

Old November 19th 17, 10:58 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

On Nov 19, 2017, PeterN wrote
(in article ):

On 11/19/2017 8:02 AM, m-m wrote:
In , David B.
wrote:

Hi :-)

I had an email from Adobe this morning promoting this product.

https://www.adobe.com/uk/products/ph.../features.html

Lots of interesting videos at that link for me to explore!

Does anyone here use Adobe Photoshop Elements?

Would you recommend it for use on an iMac?

I use an older version (6.0) and it works perfectly for me.
It does everything I can think of.

"Emas non quod opus est, sed quod necesse est. Quod non opus est, asse carum est."
Cato

Twice?

Savageduck

Old November 20th 17, 04:27 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
PeterN[_7_]

On 11/19/2017 4:58 PM, Savageduck wrote:
On Nov 19, 2017, PeterN wrote
(in article ):

On 11/19/2017 8:02 AM, m-m wrote:
In , David B.
wrote:

Hi :-)

I had an email from Adobe this morning promoting this product.

https://www.adobe.com/uk/products/ph.../features.html

Lots of interesting videos at that link for me to explore!

Does anyone here use Adobe Photoshop Elements?

Would you recommend it for use on an iMac?

I use an older version (6.0) and it works perfectly for me.
It does everything I can think of.

"Emas non quod opus est, sed quod necesse est. Quod non opus est, asse carum est."
Cato

Twice?

My guess is for emphasis.

--
PeterN
Old November 20th 17, 07:21 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
android

In article ,
PeterN wrote:

On 11/19/2017 8:02 AM, m-m wrote:
In article , David B.
wrote:

Hi :-)

I had an email from Adobe this morning promoting this product.

https://www.adobe.com/uk/products/ph.../features.html

Lots of interesting videos at that link for me to explore!

Does anyone here use Adobe Photoshop Elements?

Would you recommend it for use on an iMac?

I use an older version (6.0) and it works perfectly for me.
It does everything I can think of.

"Emas non quod opus est, sed quod necesse est. Quod non opus est, asse
carum est."
Cato

And:

"Ceterum censeo Carthaginem delendam esse"

But the ancient Rom is gone to now... It took a while but for the
persistent guys... :-))
--
teleportation kills
Old November 20th 17, 05:54 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
PeterN[_7_]

On 11/20/2017 1:21 AM, android wrote:
In article ,
PeterN wrote:

On 11/19/2017 8:02 AM, m-m wrote:
In article , David B.
wrote:

Hi :-)

I had an email from Adobe this morning promoting this product.

https://www.adobe.com/uk/products/ph.../features.html

Lots of interesting videos at that link for me to explore!

Does anyone here use Adobe Photoshop Elements?

Would you recommend it for use on an iMac?

I use an older version (6.0) and it works perfectly for me.
It does everything I can think of.

"Emas non quod opus est, sed quod necesse est. Quod non opus est, asse
carum est."
Cato

And:

"Ceterum censeo Carthaginem delendam esse"

But the ancient Rom is gone to now... It took a while but for the
persistent guys... :-))

A aequalis ultra philoaophi: Qui arguunt patriae ruinis.

--
PeterN
Old November 20th 17, 08:49 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
android

In article ,
PeterN wrote:

On 11/20/2017 1:21 AM, android wrote:
In article ,
PeterN wrote:

On 11/19/2017 8:02 AM, m-m wrote:
In article , David B.
wrote:

Hi :-)

I had an email from Adobe this morning promoting this product.

https://www.adobe.com/uk/products/ph.../features.html

Lots of interesting videos at that link for me to explore!

Does anyone here use Adobe Photoshop Elements?

Would you recommend it for use on an iMac?

I use an older version (6.0) and it works perfectly for me.
It does everything I can think of.

"Emas non quod opus est, sed quod necesse est. Quod non opus est, asse
carum est."
Cato

And:

"Ceterum censeo Carthaginem delendam esse"

But the ancient Rom is gone to now... It took a while but for the
persistent guys... :-))

A aequalis ultra philoaophi: Qui arguunt patriae ruinis.

Translated by @ http://about.imtranslator.net/langua...s/translation/

A more equal aphorism: They argue that our country crashes.
--
teleportation kills
Old November 21st 17, 01:20 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
David B.

On 19/11/2017 18:28, PeterN wrote:
On 11/19/2017 8:02 AM, m-m wrote:
In article , David B.
wrote:

HiĀ* :-)

I had an email from Adobe this morning promoting this product.

https://www.adobe.com/uk/products/ph.../features.html

Lots of interesting videos at that link for me to explore!

Does anyone here use Adobe Photoshop Elements?

Would you recommend it for use on an iMac?

I use an older version (6.0) and it works perfectly for me.
It does everything I can think of.

"Emas non quod opus est, sed quod necesse est. Quod non opus est, asse
carum est."
Cato

Thank you, Peter. :-)

--
ā€œMen occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick
themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened.ā€ (Winston S.