Worst Customer Service.

Old September 6th 07, 08:21 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Just Shoot Me

Default Worst Customer Service.

I just called up Bestpricecameras.com to ask if they had the camera in stock
before I placed the order.
I was told they would only check if I placed the order over the phone.
no big deal but it did turn me off and I am willing to pay more someplace
else.

JSM

Old September 6th 07, 08:37 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Frank Arthur

newsrYDi.6380$es2.3295@trndny09...

Old September 6th 07, 08:40 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
the_niner_nation

"Just Shoot Me" wrote in message
newsrYDi.6380$es2.3295@trndny09...
I just called up Bestpricecameras.com to ask if they had the camera in
stock before I placed the order.
I was told they would only check if I placed the order over the phone.
no big deal but it did turn me off and I am willing to pay more someplace
else.

JSM

Thats almost as bad as the UK where large retailers sell you a second-hand,
ex-display cameras and lenses instead of a brand new boxed one.

Old September 6th 07, 08:43 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Frank Arthur

"Just Shoot Me" wrote in message
newsrYDi.6380$es2.3295@trndny09...
I just called up Bestpricecameras.com to ask if they had the camera
in stock before I placed the order.
I was told they would only check if I placed the order over the
phone.
no big deal but it did turn me off and I am willing to pay more
someplace else.

JSM

Sorry I pushed the send button before I got to write this:

I always look for places that are in the order of "Best Quality",
"Best Service","Best Reliability",Best Honesty" and never one that has
"lowest", "cheapest" or "bargain" in it.
Every time I place an order I get a fair price, exactly what I order
is what I receive and delivery on time.

Old September 6th 07, 08:50 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Just Shoot Me

"Frank Arthur" wrote in message

"Just Shoot Me" wrote in message
newsrYDi.6380$es2.3295@trndny09...
I just called up Bestpricecameras.com to ask if they had the camera in
stock before I placed the order.
I was told they would only check if I placed the order over the phone.
no big deal but it did turn me off and I am willing to pay more someplace
else.

JSM

Sorry I pushed the send button before I got to write this:

I always look for places that are in the order of "Best Quality", "Best
Service","Best Reliability",Best Honesty" and never one that has "lowest",
"cheapest" or "bargain" in it.
Every time I place an order I get a fair price, exactly what I order is
what I receive and delivery on time.

good points from both you and the niner

I am glad I did not make the order.
Bestpricecameras.com can kiss my Canon.
I called up a second time and tried to go to customer service
and the same prick picked up and transferred me to a recording.
can you imagine how bad they will be once they get the sale?

Now my time is up and work is calling. Has to wait until tonight to find
someone good.

JSM

Old September 6th 07, 09:16 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Just Shoot Me

Default Worst Customer Service. Bestpricecameras.com

"Just Shoot Me" wrote in message
newsrYDi.6380$es2.3295@trndny09...
I just called up Bestpricecameras.com to ask if they had the camera in
stock before I placed the order.
I was told they would only check if I placed the order over the phone.
no big deal but it did turn me off and I am willing to pay more someplace
else.

JSM

seems I am not the only one they tried to screw.
http://forum.pbase.com/viewtopic.php?t=16582
there is no doubt this is what they would have done with me.

and tons more on Google.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...icecameras.com

Old September 6th 07, 09:41 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Craig

Next time You'll remember to check www.resellerratings.com . They and
many others use a bait and switch practice.

Old September 6th 07, 10:38 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Bill[_3_]

On Thu, 06 Sep 2007 19:50:56 GMT, "Just Shoot Me"
wrote:

"Frank Arthur" wrote in message
. ..

[...]

Not surprising with a lifetime rating of 0.26 at resllerratings.com:

http://www.resellerratings.com/store...rice_Cameras_6

Try B&HPhotoVideo. Adorama and Beach Camera - all reliable sellers.
Sometimes you can find great buys on Amazon.com and I've had good luck
with them too.

HTH
Bill

Old September 7th 07, 12:14 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Just Shoot Me

"RichA" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Sep 6, 3:21 pm, "Just Shoot Me" wrote:
I just called up Bestpricecameras.com to ask if they had the camera in
stock
before I placed the order.
I was told they would only check if I placed the order over the phone.
no big deal but it did turn me off and I am willing to pay more someplace
else.

JSM

Scumbags.

lol it does look that way but when you think about it.. scumbags are good
its just bad
that they need to be put on.
so I would say they are cheap scumbags that rip easily and really screw you
up.
I am glad I did not order with them. but it does seem that all stores with
a reasonable price are
out of stock. Amazon had it for $1600 body only.
I wonder how long it will take someplace like B&H or Adorama to get it if I
order from them.

JSM