Anyone? ------> Canon Eos 5 manual Please!!

Old February 7th 04, 06:10 PM
Flow

Default Anyone? ------> Canon Eos 5 manual Please!!

Anyone? ------ Canon Eos 5 manual Please!!

thanks Floris

Posted with Hogwasher. Mac first, Mac only:
http://www.asar.com/cgi-bin/product....hogwasher.html

Old February 7th 04, 09:47 PM
The Dave©

Flow wrote:
Anyone? ------ Canon Eos 5 manual Please!!

I don't have the manual, but I bought the Magic Latern book for the
5/A2/A2E. It's still available and is, in general, better than the
manual. It costs approximately $20. You may be able to find it (or
the manual) cheaper on eBay, also. I found an original manual for my
1960s Yashicamat LM on eBay for something like $6.
Old February 7th 04, 11:28 PM
Bob

Flow wrote:
Anyone? ------ Canon Eos 5 manual Please!!

thanks Floris

Posted with Hogwasher. Mac first, Mac only:
http://www.asar.com/cgi-bin/product....hogwasher.html

Check here, this is a world wide EOS forum. Somewhere in the archives
you might find the url for the site that has some EOS manuals in .pdf
format. Or sign up and ask the question.

http://www.a1.nl/phomepag/markerink/eos_list.htm

Another suggestion is the Magic Lantern book on the EOS A2/A2e/EOS-5

Bob