UFO Over Ste-Anne De Bellevue

Old January 14th 07, 02:09 AM posted to alt.graphics.photoshop,alt.photography,rec.photo.digital
www.seph.ca

Default UFO Over Ste-Anne De Bellevue

http://3d.seph.ca/#ufo

Its visible up over the ste-anne storefront !

Seph

ty to my ufo supplier.

Old January 14th 07, 06:42 AM posted to alt.graphics.photoshop,alt.photography,rec.photo.digital
Seph

he was sniffing the ground for those braincells you dropped.

~S~

Pete D wrote:
With dog taking a dump below???

.. .

Old January 14th 07, 06:56 AM posted to alt.graphics.photoshop,alt.photography,rec.photo.digital
Pete D

LOL, excellent come back but you did not answer about the dog, just what is
it doing?

"Seph" wrote in message
ups.com...
he was sniffing the ground for those braincells you dropped.

~S~

Pete D wrote:
With dog taking a dump below???

.. .

Old January 14th 07, 01:18 PM posted to alt.graphics.photoshop,alt.photography,rec.photo.digital
Celcius

"www.seph.ca" wrote in message
.. .
http://3d.seph.ca/#ufo

Its visible up over the ste-anne storefront !

Seph

ty to my ufo supplier.

Hi Seph!
I'm from Ottawa, but I have a sister who lives in Ste-Anne. I go there often
and remember the many June 24th I was on that pier, in the midst of
festivities, watching the boaters watching us ,-)))) Great idea you had.
Cheers!
Marcel
PS Is that you sitting in front of Harmonie Musique?

Old January 14th 07, 01:46 PM posted to alt.graphics.photoshop,alt.photography,rec.photo.digital
Mardon

"Pete D" wrote:

LOL, excellent come back but you did not answer about the dog, just
what is it doing?

I'd say the dog is scarred ****less; either by the UFO or by that
psychedelic medallion the UFO dropped on the sidewalk. Nice pano!
Old January 14th 07, 02:39 PM posted to alt.graphics.photoshop,alt.photography,rec.photo.digital
www.seph.ca

Pretty obvious to me he is simply sitting and looking.
I guess its too much to hope that you noticed it is the same dog x two?
~S~

I guess you are taking a dump in front of your monitor, cause you are also
just sitting, and looking.

:P

"Pete D" wrote in message
LOL, excellent come back but you did not answer about the dog, just what
is it doing?

"Seph" wrote in message
ups.com...
he was sniffing the ground for those braincells you dropped.

~S~

Pete D wrote:
With dog taking a dump below???

.. .

Old January 14th 07, 02:41 PM posted to alt.graphics.photoshop,alt.photography,rec.photo.digital
www.seph.ca

Ty bro
Glad you enjoyed
Yep, that's me.

A lil out of focus, cause I was Marley'd.
j/k
~S~

"Celcius" wrote in message

.. .

Old January 14th 07, 03:59 PM posted to alt.graphics.photoshop,alt.photography,rec.photo.digital
Alan LeHun

In article ,
says...
Ty bro
Glad you enjoyed
Yep, that's me.

A lil out of focus, cause I was Marley'd.

Two good pano's. I suspect the cool cast inside might be deliberate but
I'm afraid it doesn't work for me.

--
Alan LeHun