Ruyan e-cigarette e-cigarettes v8 How to release harm from secondcigarette

Old February 1st 08, 12:04 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
RUYAN

Default Ruyan e-cigarette e-cigarettes v8 How to release harm from secondcigarette

As a former smoker, I know first hand how hard it is to quit smoking.
My many efforts to stop failed until I was truly ready to quit.
Whatever works is fair game in my book. The new e-cigarette, available
mainly in China and Europe right now, may be just the answer for many
who smoke not only for the nicotine but also the tactile pleasures of
smoking itself. This new e-cigarette, made with a stainless steel
shell, lithium ion battery, micro-electronic circuit, atomizing
chamber, and indicator light at the tip delivers nicotine that is
inhaled via a cartridge (that you refill as needed) that is inserted
into the device. A vapor that mimics smoke is emitted (not much info
on the vapor, presumably just water vapor) The "cigarette" even has a
led light up on the tip to simulate the burning. At around 200.00 US
dollars users will want to make sure they don't leave it in an ashtray
(are there still ashtrays anymore?)

The nicotine cartridges are sold in packages of 50 for around $90.00.
While it isn't marketed in the United States yet, I see where a
OFFICIAL COMPANY: RUYANHEALTH INTERNATIONAL LTD., is selling them
online to US customers using PAYPAL. They also sell eCigars.

Who knows if this device will be anymore successful in helping people
quit than the nicorette gum and patches but if helps cut down on
people polluting our streets, houses, restaurants, and other public
areas with toxic smoke I am all for it. Second-hand smoke is a killer.
Nicotine is no sloucher either, last I heard Nicotine is a major
contributer to coronary artery disease but if it helps the user
actually quit it seems worth it.