What no app

Old January 7th 17, 11:33 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
PeterN[_6_]

Default What no app

Everything does not have an app:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/97242118/1e9e3af3-d447-4c29-8d16-66aa08f8d74c.jpg

--
PeterN
Old January 7th 17, 11:38 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Bill W

On Sat, 7 Jan 2017 18:33:48 -0500, PeterN
wrote:

Everything does not have an app:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/97242118/1e9e3af3-d447-4c29-8d16-66aa08f8d74c.jpg

You should have known better:
http://shovler.com/
Old January 7th 17, 11:45 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
nospam

In article , PeterN
wrote:

Everything does not have an app:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...-8d16-66aa08f8
d74c.jpg

wrong.

http://shovler.com
https://touchplow.com
http://www.plowzandmowz.com
Old January 8th 17, 12:44 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
PeterN[_6_]

wrote:

Everything does not have an app:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/97242118/1e9e3af3-d447-4c29-8d16-66aa08f8d74c.jpg

You should have known better:
http://shovler.com/

Before we sold the house it was almost impossible to find a kid to
shovel snow.

--
PeterN
Old January 8th 17, 12:46 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
PeterN[_6_]

On 1/7/2017 6:45 PM, nospam wrote:
In article , PeterN
wrote:

Everything does not have an app:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...-8d16-66aa08f8
d74c.jpg

wrong.

http://shovler.com
https://touchplow.com
http://www.plowzandmowz.com

And which of those apps does the shoveling.

--
PeterN
Old January 8th 17, 01:02 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

wrote:

Everything does not have an app:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...-8d16-66aa08f8
d74c.jpg

wrong.

http://shovler.com
https://touchplow.com
http://www.plowzandmowz.com

And which of those apps does the shoveling.

Uber transposed to the snow shovel.

All I can say is I am happy that I have not had to deal with Upstate NY
Winters in over 40 years.

Savageduck
Old January 8th 17, 01:03 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
nospam

In article , PeterN
wrote:

Before we sold the house it was almost impossible to find a kid to
shovel snow.

you didn't pay enough.
Old January 8th 17, 01:03 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
nospam

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...c29-8d16-66aa0
8f8d74c.jpg

wrong.

http://shovler.com
https://touchplow.com
http://www.plowzandmowz.com

And which of those apps does the shoveling.

whoosh.
Old January 8th 17, 01:28 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
PeterN[_6_]

On 1/7/2017 8:03 PM, nospam wrote:
In article , PeterN
wrote:

Before we sold the house it was almost impossible to find a kid to
shovel snow.

you didn't pay enough.

I forgot. I should have hired you.

--
PeterN
Old January 8th 17, 01:32 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
PeterN[_6_]

wrote:

Everything does not have an app:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...c29-8d16-66aa0
8f8d74c.jpg

wrong.

http://shovler.com
https://touchplow.com
http://www.plowzandmowz.com

And which of those apps does the shoveling.

whoosh.

Good you acknowledged that you did not get my point.

--
PeterN