Fuji XT1 Can Now Be Had For Less Than 500US!

Old March 18th 18, 11:21 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
android

Default Fuji XT1 Can Now Be Had For Less Than 500US!

On a regular basis in A- condition it seems:

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_sacat=See-All-Categories&LH_Auction=1&_nkw=Fujifilm+xt+1&_sop=15

--
teleportation kills

Old March 18th 18, 02:24 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

On Mar 18, 2018, android wrote
(in article ):

On a regular basis in A- condition it seems:

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_sacat=See-All-Categories&LH_Auction=1&_nkw=Fujifilm+xt+1&_sop=15

That seems logical considering that there is the X-T2, and now the X-H1, with
the X-T3 to be released in the fall. What that means is, there are some great
bargains on a very capable camera in the X-T1 for folks not too concerned
with the great megapixel chase.

Savageduck

Old March 18th 18, 03:18 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
android

On 2018-03-18 13:24:34 +0000, Savageduck said:

On Mar 18, 2018, android wrote
(in article ):

On a regular basis in A- condition it seems:

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_sacat=See-All-Categories&LH_Auction=1&_nkw=Fujifilm+xt+1&_sop=15

That seems logical considering that there is the X-T2, and now the X-H1, with
the X-T3 to be released in the fall. What that means is, there are some great
bargains on a very capable camera in the X-T1 for folks not too concerned
with the great megapixel chase.

What do you expect from the T3 that ain't covered in the H1? The H1
seem to be the real "Pro" with twin cardslots and stuff!
--
teleportation kills

Old March 18th 18, 03:53 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

On Mar 18, 2018, android wrote
(in article ):

On 2018-03-18 13:24:34 +0000, Savageduck said:

On Mar 18, 2018, android wrote
(in article ):

On a regular basis in A- condition it seems:

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_fro...egories&LH_Auc
tion=1&_nkw=Fujifilm+xt+1&_sop=15

That seems logical considering that there is the X-T2, and now the X-H1,
with
the X-T3 to be released in the fall. What that means is, there are some
great
bargains on a very capable camera in the X-T1 for folks not too concerned
with the great megapixel chase.

What do you expect from the T3 that ain't covered in the H1? The H1
seem to be the real "Pro" with twin cardslots and stuff!

To start with the X-T2 has the twin card slots, so the X-H1 adds nothing new
there. What I expect from the X-T3 is the new sensor, and new CPU while
maintaining the same physical size, and layout of the X-T2.

The X-H1 is larger, and more in line with traditional DSLRs in size and form
with the secondary LCD. Add to that the much vaunted IBIS attached to the
X-Trans III sensor. Personally I can live with in-lens stabilization when I
need it, but I will not deny IBIS for those clamoring for it, and now they
can have it in the X-H1. The X-H1 is certainly the Fujifilm for the
videocentric folks, that is not me.

Savageduck

Old March 18th 18, 04:08 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
android

On 2018-03-18 14:53:48 +0000, Savageduck said:

On Mar 18, 2018, android wrote
(in article ):

On 2018-03-18 13:24:34 +0000, Savageduck said:

On Mar 18, 2018, android wrote
(in article ):

On a regular basis in A- condition it seems:

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_fro...egories&LH_Auc
tion=1&_nkw=Fujifilm+xt+1&_sop=15

That seems logical considering that there is the X-T2, and now the X-H1,
with
the X-T3 to be released in the fall. What that means is, there are some
great
bargains on a very capable camera in the X-T1 for folks not too concerned
with the great megapixel chase.

What do you expect from the T3 that ain't covered in the H1? The H1
seem to be the real "Pro" with twin cardslots and stuff!

To start with the X-T2 has the twin card slots, so the X-H1 adds nothing new
there. What I expect from the X-T3 is the new sensor, and new CPU while
maintaining the same physical size, and layout of the X-T2.

They say that 32MP is the new 16MP! The Canon Digic8 processor of M50
seem to be an encryption device since the .cr3 files remains uncracked
for over a week after thie first apperance. May Fuji will follow suite!

The X-H1 is larger, and more in line with traditional DSLRs in size and form
with the secondary LCD.

I think that that top OLED is an improvent that most users will want...
Retro is so new Beatle now beaten dead like an old horse!

Add to that the much vaunted IBIS attached to the
X-Trans III sensor. Personally I can live with in-lens stabilization when I
need it, but I will not deny IBIS for those clamoring for it, and now they
can have it in the X-H1. The X-H1 is certainly the Fujifilm for the
videocentric folks, that is not me.

H for homie movie then!
--
teleportation kills

Old March 18th 18, 04:38 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

On Mar 18, 2018, android wrote
(in article ):

On 2018-03-18 14:53:48 +0000, Savageduck said:

On Mar 18, 2018, android wrote
(in article ):

On 2018-03-18 13:24:34 +0000, Savageduck said:

On Mar 18, 2018, android wrote
(in article ):

On a regular basis in A- condition it seems:

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_sacat=See-All-Categories&LH_Auction=1&_nkw=Fujifilm+xt+1&_sop=15

That seems logical considering that there is the X-T2, and now the X-H1,
with the X-T3 to be released in the fall. What that means is, there are some
great bargains on a very capable camera in the X-T1 for folks not too concerned
with the great megapixel chase.

What do you expect from the T3 that ain't covered in the H1? The H1
seem to be the real "Pro" with twin cardslots and stuff!

To start with the X-T2 has the twin card slots, so the X-H1 adds nothing new
there. What I expect from the X-T3 is the new sensor, and new CPU while
maintaining the same physical size, and layout of the X-T2.

They say that 32MP is the new 16MP!

Who is “they”?

The Canon Digic8 processor of M50
seem to be an encryption device since the .cr3 files remains uncracked
for over a week after thie first apperance.

That is a Canon issue.

May Fuji will follow suite!

Fujifilm is going to do their own thing.

The X-H1 is larger, and more in line with traditional DSLRs in size and form
with the secondary LCD.

I think that that top OLED is an improvent that most users will want...

Some will want it, others not so much. It requires body real estate, hence
the inevitable larger body. It has its place on my Nikons, and is unnecessary
on my Fujifilm X-cameras where it is not needed.

Retro is so new Beatle now beaten dead like an old horse!

That all depends on how that “retro” is delivered. Fujifilm has delivered
“retro” very well with the X100(s/t/f), X-Pro1/2, and X-T1/2, while Nikon
with the Df not so much.

Add to that the much vaunted IBIS attached to the
X-Trans III sensor. Personally I can live with in-lens stabilization when I
need it, but I will not deny IBIS for those clamoring for it, and now they
can have it in the X-H1. The X-H1 is certainly the Fujifilm for the
videocentric folks, that is not me.

H for homie movie then!

So it seems.

Savageduck

Old March 18th 18, 04:57 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
android

On 2018-03-18 15:38:45 +0000, Savageduck said:

On Mar 18, 2018, android wrote
(in article ):

On 2018-03-18 14:53:48 +0000, Savageduck said:

On Mar 18, 2018, android wrote
(in article ):

On 2018-03-18 13:24:34 +0000, Savageduck said:

On Mar 18, 2018, android wrote
(in article ):

On a regular basis in A- condition it seems:

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_sacat=See-All-Categories&LH_Auction=1&_nkw=Fujifilm+xt+1&_sop=15

That seems logical considering that there is the X-T2, and now the X-H1,
with the X-T3 to be released in the fall. What that means is, there are some
great bargains on a very capable camera in the X-T1 for folks not too concerned
with the great megapixel chase.

What do you expect from the T3 that ain't covered in the H1? The H1
seem to be the real "Pro" with twin cardslots and stuff!

To start with the X-T2 has the twin card slots, so the X-H1 adds nothing new
there. What I expect from the X-T3 is the new sensor, and new CPU while
maintaining the same physical size, and layout of the X-T2.

They say that 32MP is the new 16MP!

Who is “they”?

The same as usual! :-ppp

The Canon Digic8 processor of M50
seem to be an encryption device since the .cr3 files remains uncracked
for over a week after thie first apperance.

That is a Canon issue.

May Fuji will follow suite!

Fujifilm is going to do their own thing.

After some sake at the jamboree...

The X-H1 is larger, and more in line with traditional DSLRs in size and form
with the secondary LCD.

I think that that top OLED is an improvent that most users will want...

Some will want it, others not so much. It requires body real estate, hence
the inevitable larger body. It has its place on my Nikons, and is unnecessary
on my Fujifilm X-cameras where it is not needed.

It seems more informative to me. YMMV...

Retro is so new Beatle now beaten dead like an old horse!

That all depends on how that “retro” is delivered. Fujifilm has delivered
“retro” very well with the X100(s/t/f), X-Pro1/2, and X-T1/2, while Nikon
with the Df not so much.

The Df was underspect for everybody but the target audience. It was
ment as a "Nikkormat" for D4 shooters and produced files very similar
to the latter.

Old March 19th 18, 10:13 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
android

On 2018-03-18 15:38:45 +0000, Savageduck said:

Fujifilm is going to do their own thing.

The X-H1 is larger, and more in line with traditional DSLRs in size and form
with the secondary LCD.

I think that that top OLED is an improvent that most users will want...

Some will want it, others not so much. It requires body real estate, hence
the inevitable larger body. It has its place on my Nikons, and is unnecessary
on my Fujifilm X-cameras where it is not needed.

Not that much larger:

http://camerasize.com/compare/#679,772

Less than a cm more in hight and width. It's deeper but that's not
important since that extra depth is mostly in the lense direction.
--
teleportation kills