Famous cats......

Old May 27th 07, 06:27 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
William Graham

Default Famous cats......

Do you guys remember the name of Sigourney Weaver's cat in Alien?
How about Kim Novak's cat in, "Bell, Book & Candle"?
Can you think of any other, "famous" cats?

Old May 27th 07, 06:33 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
William Graham

"William Graham" wrote in message
. ..
Do you guys remember the name of Sigourney Weaver's cat in Alien?
How about Kim Novak's cat in, "Bell, Book & Candle"?
Can you think of any other, "famous" cats?

Sorry....Posted to the wrong group by mistake....But you can play if you
want.......

Old May 27th 07, 06:52 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
MarkČ

William Graham wrote:
Do you guys remember the name of Sigourney Weaver's cat in Alien?
How about Kim Novak's cat in, "Bell, Book & Candle"?
Can you think of any other, "famous" cats?

What about the one on the hot tin roof...with very sore paws?

www.pbase.com/markuson

Old May 27th 07, 08:55 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
[email protected]

On May 27, 1:27 am, "William Graham" wrote:
Do you guys remember the name of Sigourney Weaver's cat in Alien?
How about Kim Novak's cat in, "Bell, Book & Candle"?
Can you think of any other, "famous" cats?

I'll bite Bill. The name of the Cat in Alien was "Jones" or "Jonesy".
Kim Novak's cat in "Bell, Book & Candle" was Pyewacket.
I thought the cat in Rooster Cogburn was a hoot. His name was General
Sterling Price, and I love it when John Wayne says "damn drunk'n
cat". LOL.
Helen

Old May 27th 07, 08:54 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Pudentame

MarkČ wrote:
William Graham wrote:
Do you guys remember the name of Sigourney Weaver's cat in Alien?
How about Kim Novak's cat in, "Bell, Book & Candle"?
Can you think of any other, "famous" cats?

What about the one on the hot tin roof...with very sore paws?

Fritz, Felix & enjammer?
Old May 27th 07, 09:54 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Frank ess

Pudentame wrote:
MarkČ wrote:
William Graham wrote:
Do you guys remember the name of Sigourney Weaver's cat in Alien?
How about Kim Novak's cat in, "Bell, Book & Candle"?
Can you think of any other, "famous" cats?

What about the one on the hot tin roof...with very sore paws?

Maggie-the-cat

Fritz, Felix & enjammer?

I know all those guys.

And I know Jenny and McCavity (Think Eliot).

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/143/3...3456268f_o.jpg

--
Frank ess

Old May 27th 07, 10:43 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
m II

William Graham wrote:

Do you guys remember the name of Sigourney Weaver's cat in Alien?
How about Kim Novak's cat in, "Bell, Book & Candle"?
Can you think of any other, "famous" cats?

What about ee cummings and Archie's buddy?

mike

Old May 27th 07, 11:34 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Frank ess

m II wrote:
William Graham wrote:

Do you guys remember the name of Sigourney Weaver's cat in Alien?
How about Kim Novak's cat in, "Bell, Book & Candle"?
Can you think of any other, "famous" cats?

What about ee cummings and Archie's buddy?

That'd be "archy" (no shift)
and
mehitabel
Old May 28th 07, 12:35 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
William Graham

"Frank ess" wrote in message
news

Pudentame wrote:
MarkČ wrote:
William Graham wrote:
Do you guys remember the name of Sigourney Weaver's cat in Alien?
How about Kim Novak's cat in, "Bell, Book & Candle"?
Can you think of any other, "famous" cats?

What about the one on the hot tin roof...with very sore paws?

Maggie-the-cat

Fritz, Felix & enjammer?

I know all those guys.

And I know Jenny and McCavity (Think Eliot).

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/143/3...3456268f_o.jpg

--
Frank ess

The one on the windowsill looks just like my cat, "Meggie".....Medium long
fur, and she doesn't shed at all....

Old May 28th 07, 12:41 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
William Graham

wrote in message
oups.com...
On May 27, 1:27 am, "William Graham" wrote:
Do you guys remember the name of Sigourney Weaver's cat in Alien?
How about Kim Novak's cat in, "Bell, Book & Candle"?
Can you think of any other, "famous" cats?

I'll bite Bill. The name of the Cat in Alien was "Jones" or "Jonesy".
Kim Novak's cat in "Bell, Book & Candle" was Pyewacket.
I thought the cat in Rooster Cogburn was a hoot. His name was General
Sterling Price, and I love it when John Wayne says "damn drunk'n
cat". LOL.
Helen

Yes. You're right on both counts....but the new generation in my
alt.pets.cats group comes up with cats from Harry Potter like Hermione's
cat, and cats from the mystery series, "The Cat Who....." I either never
heard of these works, or at least, have never read them.....