$100 Price drop on Canon 350D (New Rebel)!

Old March 12th 05, 06:21 PM
Paintblot

Default $100 Price drop on Canon 350D (New Rebel)!

Amazon.com has a special program ending March 13, 2005 in which they
send you gift vouchers depending on the level of your Electronics store
purchase (yes, the new Canon qualifies!).

* Spend $500 to $999.99 and receive a $50 promotional certificate by email
* Spend $1,000 or more and receive a $100 promotional certificate by email

If you have ordered a Canon (or any other camera) from them recently,
cancel the order and re-order it quickly (this offers ends Sunday)!

You do NOT have to enter any promotional codes or vouchers or anything.
You automatically qualify.

When I found out about this, I immediately re-ordered my Canon 350D (and
then canceled my old, original order) to get the $100 voucher. The
delivery date moved out by a week or two, but so what. BUT BE CAREFUL,
your total amount before tax and shipping must be equal to or OVER $1000
to get the $100 certificate, so my advice is to order ON THE SAME
INVOICE another small item (I bought a CompactFlash card 2 GB) to get
your order up over the $1000 level.

For Canon buyers, set your discounted purchases up with these links,
then cancel your old orders:

Canon 350D Rebel BLACK with kit lens:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/AS...7QKN22/cp58-20

Canon 350D Rebel SILVER with kit lens:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/AS...7QKMQY/cp58-20

Body only (black):
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/AS...7QKMSC/cp58-20

Body only (silver):
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/AS...7QKMR8/cp58-20
Old March 12th 05, 08:47 PM
Kyle Boatright

Remember, this is a PROMOTIONAL Certificate. Good for purchases in the
future, not for a discount on today's purchase.

Still a good deal, but not *exactly* a price drop.

KB