AN OPEN APOLOGY TO D-MAC, NOONS, & RITA !

Old April 1st 08, 09:52 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Annika1980

Default AN OPEN APOLOGY TO D-MAC, NOONS, & RITA !

Guys, I'd really like to offer an apology for my bad behavior on these
groups for these many years. I hope that we can all become great
lifelong friends.

D-Mac, I hope that you didn't take my little jokes seriously. I mean,
even you have to admit that Bridezilla is pretty ugly, but I hope you
don't take anything I say seriously. You really are a fantastic
photographer as well as being a computer genius and a tremendous
lover, I'll bet.
That Marg sure is a lucky lady, and a beautiful woman to boot.
Please keep showing us your outstanding images. How else will we
learn?

Noons, I know you love to tease like I do. Please excuse my comments
about you molesting your teenage daughter as well as the comments
about your family's extremely large noses.
You know this is all in fun. They really can't help it after all.
They are lucky to be living with such a sensitive and loving dad. You
really are one of my best online friends.

Rita, your photography is simply fantastic. Thanks to your awesome
images I will be selling off my crappy Canon gear and investing in a
Totally Nikon system with lots of that great Nikkor glass.
Thank you for pointing me in the right direction ... I'm just sorry it
took so long for me to see the light.

I'd also like to extend this heartfelt apology to anyone else I've
****ed off over the years (RP, Alan, etc.), and I hope you will accept
it in the spirit it is given. And for all those who have had to put
up with me over the years, I thank you all as well, from the heart of
my bottom

-bret ---- aka the artist known as "Annika1980"
April 1, 2008

P.S. Helen, **** off!

Old April 1st 08, 10:08 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Annika1980

Hey Noons, go trash someone else's thread.

Old April 1st 08, 10:11 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Noons[_4_]

Old April 1st 08, 10:17 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
William Graham

On Apr 1, 7:48 pm, Alienjones wrote:

Well I'm sorry!
I don't give a hoot in hell for American geography.
I thought Va would naturally abbreviate something understandable - like
Vancouver but lo and behold... It's Virginia for Christ sake. Home of
the coon skin hat and Davey Crockett. Bloody dumb ass rabble!

But the abbreviation, "VA" is part of the postal designation for one of our
50 states, and was picked by the post office for easy identification without
confusing it with other symbols or things likely to be found on the outside
of envelopes.......I don't know exactly why they chose, "VA" for
Virginia, but "VI" is "6" in Roman Numerals, so that's probably one reason
why they didn't use it.

Old April 1st 08, 10:29 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Annika1980

Hot or not?
http://members.aol.com/annika1980/ohdaddy.jpg
Old April 1st 08, 10:36 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Noons[_4_]

Old April 1st 08, 10:40 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Noons

Old April 1st 08, 10:54 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
William Graham

"Alienjones" wrote in message

There is no "A" in "Virginity", but there is an "a" at the end of,
"Virginia".

Old April 1st 08, 11:17 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Alienjones[_3_]

Annika1980 wrote:
[...]

*I'VE DETERMINED THIS MESSAGE IS A FORGERY*

The base 10 URL encoding identifies the originating computer as being on
the Verizon network in Vancouver (USA):
-----------------
OrgName: Verizon Internet Services Inc.
OrgID: VRIS
Address: 1880 Campus Commons Dr
City: Reston
StateProv: VA
PostalCode: 20191
Country: US
-----------------

Even though the Google injected IP address is from Tennessee:
OrgName: EPB Telecom
OrgID: EPBTE
Address: P.O. Box 182255
City: Chattanooga
StateProv: TN
PostalCode: 37422-7255
Country: US

I probed this server and discovered it's an open proxy being abused by
someone in Vancouver USA or at least someone who can dial up a Vancouver
ISP to access the Tennessee proxy.

This sort of behavior needs someone with better than average networking
skills and mischief on their mind. It is entirely possible to setup a
dial up account in the USA (using a credit card) from any other country.

Dial the US ISP and use a proxy server in a city where someone lives, to
post forged messages like this. Not impossible to trace but bloody hard
to collect enough evidence for the Police who mostly have to be led by
the hand and shown a crime in progress before they act.

I personally think there are perhaps three to ten people who post to or
are interested in these groups with the ability to do it. Rita is one of
them and I'm another. I can absolutely guarantee it wasn't me. I have
legal actions pending and no interest in endangering the outcome with
this sort of rubbish.

So here is my warning to the groups... Take care to read your message
headers. If you are the target of a bully get and use a PGP signature.

If you are involved in nym shifting to pester and bully other people.
Stop it.

For everyone else... Obtain and use a newsreader with the ability to
display the full header of messages. Ignore any Google injected
information about the origin of the message and look for "Base 10" URL
encoding. find a decoder and use that to discover the origin of unsigned
messages.

This event may seem insignificant but it is the beginning of a new level
of forgery and mischief on Usenet which the system itself will be unable
to deal with. You simply cannot now trust any message that cannot be
verified.

To obtain my public key so you may verify my posts are actually from me,
send a message to verify-at-douglasjames-dot-com-dot-au and use the
reply to put me in your contacts. From then on if you open a message
from me you will receive a "flag" telling you it is either valid or fake.
--

from Douglas,
If my PGP key is missing, the