AN OPEN APOLOGY TO D-MAC, NOONS, & RITA !

Old April 2nd 08, 02:43 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
XxYyZz

Default WARNING! THIS WAS POSTED BY CONFESSED PAEDOPHILE NOONS

"Noons" wrote in message
On Apr 2, 7:29 am, Annika1980 wrote:
Hot or not?http://members.aol.com/annika1980/ohdaddy.jpg

Old April 2nd 08, 02:44 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
XxYyZz

Old April 2nd 08, 02:55 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
XxYyZz

"Noons" wrote in message
On Apr 2, 9:23 am, wrote:
On Wed, 02 Apr 2008 09:42:48 +1100, ^Ebony-Temuchin^

Hahahhahaa Love it and it seems The village Fool was the one who missed
the connection with the date.
How can someone invent something like the internet but not get an April
Fools joke

I don't know which one makes me laugh more.....

D-Mac, the net Super-Sleuth thinking that someone is posting as me
from "Vancouver USA" (Vancouver is in Canada you stupid ****!), or the
moron Noons blaming it on Jim Kramer and/or Pbase.
Like how does Pbase even enter into it? They are a friggin pic
hosting site.

Hey, maybe it came from Flickr?

BWAHAHAHAHAAAAHAAA!

Old April 2nd 08, 03:29 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Noons

Default WARNING! THIS WAS POSTED BY CONFESSED PAEDOPHILE BRET DOUGLAS, HIDINGUNDER THE ALIAS OF ANNIKA1980

Old April 2nd 08, 03:37 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
XxYyZz

Old April 2nd 08, 03:43 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Annika1980

Default TO AN IMAGE THIEF AND CONFESSED PAEDOPHILE BRET DOUGLAS POSTINGAS ANNIKA1980

On Apr 1, 7:48*pm, Alienjones wrote:

Well I'm sorry!
I don't give a hoot in hell for American geography.
I thought Va would naturally abbreviate something understandable - like
Vancouver but lo and behold... It's Virginia for Christ sake. *Home of
the coon skin hat and Davey Crockett. Bloody dumb ass rabble!

at least your post this time is authentic.

Apparently your post is a fake. Remember?

from Douglas,
If my PGP key is missing, the
post is a forgery. Ignore it.

Old April 2nd 08, 07:15 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Draco

wrote:
[...]

"Davy Crockett, the celebrated hero, warrior and backwoods statesman,
was born August 17, 1786 in a small cabin on the banks of the romantic
Nolichucky River, near the mouth of Limestone Creek, which today lies
about three and a half miles off 11-E Highway near Limestone,
Tennessee..."

I don't think Davy would be very kind to those who didn't even know
where he was born. I would rather be part of that,"...Bloody dumb ass
rabble..." than a part of blue blooded, high nosed convicts who think
they are better than everyone else.