PING: HELEN

Old March 19th 08, 01:36 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Draco

Default PING: HELEN

Hey, where are you?

Has anyone seen or heard from Helen in a while?

I've tried her e-mail. Have not gotten any responce. Hope things are
okay.

Helen! Where did you go?!?

Draco
Old March 19th 08, 01:49 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Online News Server

Draco wrote:
Hey, where are you?

Has anyone seen or heard from Helen in a while?

I've tried her e-mail. Have not gotten any responce. Hope things are
okay.

Helen! Where did you go?!?

Draco

Douglas/Noons complained to Hotmail and Bret's Hotmail account was
closed. Ending the 'life' of the 'poster' we know as 'Helen'

After discussions with Yahoo and Google today don't expect to see Noons
around after Easter. He is about to get the grandest WHOOSH of all and
it may end up in court once the two companies find out who his ISP is.
Noons may be taking photos from inside Silverwater for a few months.

Sucks to be Noons
Sucks to be Bret/Helen

Who rulz?

ME

**** YA
Old March 19th 08, 02:09 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Zot

On Mar 20, 12:49 am, Online News Server

Douglas/Noons complained to Hotmail and Bret's Hotmail account was
closed. Ending the 'life' of the 'poster' we know as 'Helen'

Douglas. Because I complained of nothing.

After discussions with Yahoo and Google today don't expect to see Noons
around after Easter. He is about to get the grandest WHOOSH of all and
it may end up in court once the two companies find out who his ISP is.

"Discussions" with google and yahoo?
Boy, you'll have to include a few more...
BTW: my isp is iinet.
And please: I'd love to see you in court
over this particular matter. The whole
of it, not just the parts you might find
interesting. Could use an overseas trip.

Noons may be taking photos from inside Silverwater for a few months.

BWAHAHAHA!

Sucks to be Noons
Sucks to be Bret/Helen

Who rulz?

ME

**** YA

Says it all, doesn't it?
Hello, Smeegles.
Back on the dream drink?
Old March 19th 08, 02:24 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Draco

On Mar 19, 9:49*am, Online News Server
wrote:
Draco wrote:
Hey, where are you?

Has anyone seen or heard from Helen in a while?

I've tried her e-mail. Have not gotten any responce. Hope things are
okay.

Helen! Where did you go?!?

Draco

Douglas/Noons complained to Hotmail and Bret's Hotmail account was
closed. Ending the 'life' of the 'poster' we know as 'Helen'

After discussions with Yahoo and Google today don't expect to see Noons
around after Easter. He is about to get the grandest WHOOSH of all and
it may end up in court once the two companies find out who his ISP is.
Noons may be taking photos from inside Silverwater for a few months.

Sucks to be Noons
Sucks to be Bret/Helen

Who rulz?

ME

**** YA

Don't know who you are and after that rude statement don't care to. I
have been yaking with Helen for a while and she and Bret are to very
different people.

Helen?? Where have you gone??

By the way, this ****ing contest between folk are why I don't post
much any longer. I just hope that the spammers, miscreants and other
yahoo's get a chance to go away.

Draco
Old March 19th 08, 02:31 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Zot

On Mar 20, 1:24 am, Draco wrote:

By the way, this ****ing contest between folk are why I don't post
much any longer. I just hope that the spammers, miscreants and other
yahoo's get a chance to go away.

you, and many others.
Which have been shooed away
by Bret and his cohort of trolls.
You just saw two of them here.

These idiots, headed by their friend
Bret, have been doing this for years now:
harassing whoever they want, no check
whatsoever. Despite many, many prior
complaints, in this newsgroup and
many others, neither yahoo no google nor
any of the multiple isps involved in the
past have done squat.

If the way to bring these idiots to account
is to force them to show their true face
in a court of law, I'm all for it.
And after Bret's cowardly attitude
against a child - so typical of him - I'd
love to see him and his friends face
the true law. Not the one they imagine
exists just for them.
Old March 19th 08, 02:49 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Draco

On Mar 19, 10:31*am, Zot wrote:
On Mar 20, 1:24 am, Draco wrote:

[...]

I am asking about Helen and not for your rants about Bret.

Thanks for the reply though it was totally useless.

Where has the photographers gone??

Draco
Old March 19th 08, 03:01 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Zot

On Mar 20, 1:49 am, Draco wrote:

I am asking about Helen and not for your rants about Bret.

Sorry, can't help you. Perhaps she got
tired of putting up with the constant spats
caused by Bret's refusal to stay out of aus.photo
with his inflamatory cross-posts and rants
against Douglas?

A pity, really: all she had to do was
follow the initial, polite requests to
remove the cross-posts from her replies.

As is, and because she completely ignored
those multiple requests to follow even the
most basic rules of netiquette in the Usenet,
she got unnecessarily involved in
something potentially ugly.

Thanks for the reply though it was totally useless.

I can live with that. No worries,
pleasure.

Where has the photographers gone??

they left ages ago, Draco.
Didn't you notice or where you too busy
watching Bret's PS skills?
Mostly, they were fed-up with
Bret's constant putdowns of anyone
not in his close circle.
Old March 19th 08, 05:11 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Helen[_2_]

On Mar 19, 9:36*am, Draco wrote:
Hey, where are you?

Has anyone seen or heard from Helen in a while?

I've tried her e-mail. Have not gotten any responce. Hope things are
okay.

Helen! Where did you go?!?

Draco

Thank you very much Draco for your concern. I wish more people had as
much compassion and caring for their fellow man.
The truth is that this group that I have loved to be part of because
of the vast and rich information and outstanding works by
professionals has gone in the toilet. It's not just spam where people
are selling anything from shoes to whatever, it's the constant vile
and false name calling by the likes of Noons/Zot. He spurts toxic
waste from his orfices and slanders people even though he knows
nothing about them. The most cruel defamation of character is what he
constantly repeats with his boring headers, which incidently are
FALSE! Believe me, I KNOW. I have access to Children's Aid and
Welfare services across Canada and the U.S.

I have become disheartened and disappointed. Anyone who knows me
personally knows why.
It's a dirty lie when someone stated my Hotmail account was shut down.
The truth is I contacted and Yahoo.com.au about the
attacks and defamation of character from Nuno Souto to Bret.
Helen
Old March 19th 08, 06:00 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Draco

On Mar 19, 1:11*pm, Helen wrote:
On Mar 19, 9:36*am, Draco wrote:

[...]

Ah, there you are. Thanks for the response. How can anyone believe
what they read on a internet use-group any way. Most of the bickerers
are shameful little souls with no one to care for them. Sad really.
Even when they are ignored they tend to spread and spew their lies and
filth over others. Who want nothing to do with the flame attacks and
diatribes.
As for me, Google is about the only way I will read a use-group /
news-group listing. It is the way I started and the way I will
continue. That includes to cross post when I feel there is a need.
That is the way the internet is supose to be used.
Though therre are some who feel that they are the only ones who have
the right to "police" what is said or posted to the public groups.
They don't and they shouldn't. Being able to freely express
information is the right of all people. Just as it is the right to
disagree with them about what they are saying. Only at times is it
wrong to provide information to the general public and I'll leave that
to the politicians as to decide when and what. And what a mess the'll
create.

Ms Helen, I hope things are okay with you and you are still shooting
those great emotional images.

As for the rest, keep shooting. Don't let the naysayers get to you.
It's your vision and no one elses.

Draco

Getting even only ****es off the other fool.
Old March 19th 08, 09:41 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Helen[_2_]

On Mar 19, 5:44*pm, Walter Banks wrote:
Draco wrote:
*Ms Helen, I hope things are okay with you and you are still shooting
those great emotional images.

*As for the rest, keep shooting. Don't let the naysayers get to you.
It's your vision and no one elses.

Helen,

I can only imagine the kind of winter images your getting in Toronto
this year.

We have seen a lot of winter and wildlife. Only now is our neighbour
and his dog team starting to find tough sledding.

The peanut butter and lard is one meal fits all bird feeders have
lots of wood peckers big and small, legions of red squirrels and
Zoro the friendly red fox in for snack on those days he can use
a little boost.

w..

Yes you're right Walter, it's been a tough winter. Storm after storm
creating snow banks taller than me. Thank God for my neighbor who has
an ATV with a snow shovel attached to the front, or else I'd never be
able to get out of the house. Hardware shops couldn't keep shovels in
stock. Thieves were breaking into people's homes, not for their
expensive possessions........for their shovels!
I always keep suet balls with seeds out for the birds as well and make
sure the other wildlife aren't starving either.
Helen