Well, I broke down...

Old August 16th 05, 10:49 AM
Brian Baird

Default Well, I broke down...

....and bought a vertical grip for the 10D on eBay. I've got a couple
extra batteries coming in from Thomas Distributing so I'll have a total
of 4.

I shall never run out of juice in the middle of taking photos again!
--
http://www.pbase.com/bcbaird
Old August 16th 05, 12:19 PM
Bob Hatch

"Brian Baird" wrote in message

...and bought a vertical grip for the 10D on eBay. I've got a couple
extra batteries coming in from Thomas Distributing so I'll have a
total of 4.

I shall never run out of juice in the middle of taking photos again!

How much did you pay for it?
--
"Everyday I beat my own previous record for number
of consecutive days I have stayed alive."

Old August 16th 05, 01:12 PM
Gaderian

Brian Baird wrote:
...and bought a vertical grip for the 10D on eBay. I've got a couple
extra batteries coming in from Thomas Distributing so I'll have a
total of 4.

I shall never run out of juice in the middle of taking photos again!

You'll get spoiled
I've loaded up my DSLR (Pentax *istD) with litium CR-V3 batteries including
the optional grip (equivalent of 8 AA batteries). 1500+ flicks later and the
meter still shows a full charge.
No doubt I'll forget about it until the batteries fail in the middle of a
shoot.. . like the propane tank going empty in the middle of a BBQ

Old August 16th 05, 02:00 PM
BJ in Texas

Brian Baird wrote:
|| I shall never run out of juice in the middle of taking photos
|| again! --

Famous last words, it'll just take longer. :-) BJ

"If you push something hard enough, it will fall over." --
Fudd's first law of opposition