Wisner 4x5 Technical Camera and Misc eqpt.....Price reduced

Old August 14th 03, 05:57 AM

Default Wisner 4x5 Technical Camera and Misc eqpt.....Price reduced

Here is a deal of a lifetime for someone really interested in LF photo
taiking. I have a BRAND NEW (never been used) 4x5 Technical Field
Camera setup that I need to seel so I can buy some MF eqpt.
The package is as follows:

1. Wisner 4x5 Technical Field Camera...............Brand New.
1. Wisner 4x5 MahoganyGlass Cover.................Brand New.
1. Wisner Bag Bellows........................................Bra nd New
1. Wisner to Linhof Lens Board adapter...............Brand New
1. Wisner Mahogany Lens Board, Copol Zero......Brand new

All of this beautiful eqpt is packaged is a Brand New Pelikan 1500
airtight/watertight grey hard case for protection against the
elements. Just the Camera by itself cost $1850 at B&H when I bought
it. I will sacrifice and let it all go in a package for $2195 which is
an immediate savings of a few hundred $$$ to someone who really wants
to own the finest Field camera around. All of this eqpt has only been
out of the box to check for contents and functionality. Not a finger
smudge on anything. It really is a fine set for anyone interested in
one of the finest 4x5's eve rmade.

thanks
Dan