Amazing filming from an Eagle!

Old April 9th 18, 06:00 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
David B.[_2_]

Default Amazing filming from an Eagle!

Only if you have Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/Coscienzein...4899182895194/

Awesome! :-)

--
David B.
Old April 9th 18, 10:06 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Diesel

"David B." news:X_MyC.725278$PR7.571409
@fx19.fr7 Mon, 09 Apr 2018 17:00:38 GMT in rec.photo.digital, wrote:

Only if you have Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/Coscienzein...4899182895194/

Awesome! :-)

Don't fall for it.

Don't become the next David Brooks cyberstalking victim!
Visit https://tekrider.net/pages/david-brooks-stalker.php (10/10 WOT)
to learn more. If you've already become a victim or know someone who
has, you can provide the following information to them, your lawyer,
local law enforcement, etc.
https://www.devon-cornwall.police.uk - His local police. Report?
David Brooks (BoaterDave)
Jersey Cottage 86 Granary Lane
Budleigh Salterton Devon EX9 6ER United Kingdom
Phone: 44-1395-443340 (H) 07974-193550 (M)
Email(s): ,

MID:

As he WILL attempt to stalk you AND your family members if he can't get
what he wants from you. He'll use ancestry.com, obituaries, etc. He
leaves no stone unturned while stalking.

What did I do to him to deserve the example he provided in his post? I
made the mistake of answering his first email, asking for help with a
program I wrote. I didn't know at the time, he'd already been googling
about me and actually wanted my help in breaking into two! websites
which previously banned him.

When I initially declined to do this for him, he offered to pay me to
do it. When I turned that down, I became in his eyes, an enemy. He's
attempted to dox myself and family members since then.

After a period of time, I was able to learn more about him (hence my
signature) and have thus shared the information in the event he has
other victims out there which don't have a way of identifying him
properly so that legal action could be taken.

Interacting with David Brooks is not going to end well for you. You
don't need to take my word for it, Google him, visit the link in my
signature. Or, use google groups and review some of his older posts.
He's been doing the stalking thing for a decade or more.

Old April 10th 18, 09:35 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
David B.[_2_]

Default TRULY awesome! Amazing filming from an Eagle!

On 09/04/2018 22:06, Diesel tried to sow his poison yet again. :-(

"David B." news:X_MyC.725278$PR7.571409
@fx19.fr7 Mon, 09 Apr 2018 17:00:38 GMT in rec.photo.digital, wrote:

Only if you have Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/Coscienzein...4899182895194/

Awesome! :-)

Don't fall for it.

Agreed.

It's always best to be aware, if possible, of who you are responding to.

Not everyone knows that 'Diesel' is actually a chap called Dustin J.
Cook of Kingsport, NM, USA.

He used to use the 'handle' of Raid/Slam, which is clearly shown he-

https://www.wilderssecurity.com/members/raid.52543/

He is an infamous writer of viruses - REAL, *LIVE*, VIRUSES - the most
notable being the IROK virus.

Details of same he https://www.f-secure.com/v-descs/irok.shtml

(You'll note the same Raid/Slam reference there too).

"When internal counters of the virus reach certain values, the virus
displays a message on the screen. Most of this message is taken from
lyrics of the song 'Aenema' by the band called 'Tool'. We will not
reproduce the message here as the song seriously needs the Parental
Advisory sticker for explicit lyrics.

The message ends with this text:

People cry and people moan. look for a dry place to call their
own, look for a dry place to rest there bones.
Thanks for reading the text above, I've had enough time to
remove the contents of your hard disk for you.
IRoK v1.1 - RaiD/SLAM[2000]"

=

He's now removed his date of birth from the Wilders' site, but I
captured it for posterity years ago!

https://imgur.com/gallery/e5efX

Difficult to believe that he's still behaving like a toe-rag even though
he has now passed 40 years of age. Sad. VERY sad. :-(

--
David B.

Old April 11th 18, 04:19 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
David B.[_2_]

On 09/04/2018 18:00, David B. wrote:
Only if you have Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/Coscienzein...4899182895194/

Awesome! :-)

Another winner - if you have Facebook! ;-)

https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net...&oe =5B60CA34

--
David B.
Old April 11th 18, 04:49 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
android

On 2018-04-11 15:28:19 +0000, Whisky-dave said:

On Wednesday, 11 April 2018 16:19:36 UTC+1, David B. wrote:
On 09/04/2018 18:00, David B. wrote:
Only if you have Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/Coscienzein...4899182895194/

Awesome! :-)

Another winner - if you have Facebook! ;-)

https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net...&oe =5B60CA34

--
David B.

Not bad it's a picture of a small bird that is standing with a leg on
each of two purple flowers and you don't need FB for this one.

They say that FB is awesome but I don't dare ask how much the
membership fee is...

https://joindiaspora.com/
--
teleportation kills

Old April 11th 18, 04:53 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
nospam

In article , android
wrote:

They say that FB is awesome but I don't dare ask how much the
membership fee is...

there is no fee to use facebook because you are the product being sold.
Old April 11th 18, 04:55 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

On Apr 11, 2018, android wrote
(in article ):

On 2018-04-11 15:28:19 +0000, Whisky-dave said:

Not bad it's a picture of a small bird that is standing with a leg on
each of two purple flowers and you don't need FB for this one.

They say that FB is awesome but I don't dare ask how much the
membership fee is...

Let’s just say that a Faustian arrangement comes into play, and you end up
with Trump in the White House.

Savageduck

Old April 11th 18, 05:28 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
android

On 2018-04-11 15:55:29 +0000, Savageduck said:

On Apr 11, 2018, android wrote
(in article ):

On 2018-04-11 15:28:19 +0000, Whisky-dave said:

Not bad it's a picture of a small bird that is standing with a leg on
each of two purple flowers and you don't need FB for this one.

They say that FB is awesome but I don't dare ask how much the
membership fee is...

Let’s just say that a Faustian arrangement comes into play, and you end up
with Trump in the White House.

Wrong continent. ;-| 1000 miles to London...
--
teleportation kills

Old April 11th 18, 05:28 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
android

On 2018-04-11 15:53:37 +0000, nospam said:

In article , android
wrote:

They say that FB is awesome but I don't dare ask how much the
membership fee is...

there is no fee to use facebook because you are the product being sold.

and they said that slavery was supposed to be byebye gone... :-ppp
--
teleportation kills

Old April 12th 18, 06:17 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Diesel

"David B."
news in rec.photo.digital, wrote:

On 09/04/2018 22:06, Diesel tried to sow his poison yet again. :-(

"David B."
news:X_MyC.725278$PR7.571409 @fx19.fr7 Mon, 09 Apr 2018 17:00:38
GMT in rec.photo.digital, wrote:

Only if you have Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/Coscienzein...54899182895194
/

Awesome! :-)

Don't fall for it.

Agreed.

I'm glad we agree on something, David. Progress, we're making.

It's always best to be aware, if possible, of who you are
responding to.

Indeed. People should be made fully aware of your tendency to stalk
and build dossiers. One shouldn't be too quick to forget that you'll
also resort to recruitment efforts to further your stalking.

Within a very short period of time, David, you managed to demonstrate
first hand to Savageduck what I'd been writing to warn people about
concerning you. Evidently you learned his first name and became upset
with him, to the point where you, being you, threatened him with a
doxing by addressing him by name instead of chosen nym.

Something you're notorious for doing when a poster doesn't do as you
expect/demand of them, if you have any personal information on them.
In other words, you become happy to 'share' it with the public at
large. You believe it serves the attention getting purpose you did it
for.

Not everyone knows that 'Diesel' is actually a chap called Dustin
J. Cook of Kingsport, NM, USA.

I've made no effort to hide my identity, David.

He used to use the 'handle' of Raid/Slam, which is clearly shown
he-

Some people still address me as Raid, actually.

https://www.wilderssecurity.com/members/raid.52543/

He is an infamous writer of viruses - REAL, *LIVE*, VIRUSES - the
most notable being the IROK virus.

IROK wasn't the most notable. It was however, written AFTER the
Melissa virus author was already in prison. Contradicting the
probation story the remailing coward has peddled for years now.

Yes, I wrote authentic computer viruses. Not the script kiddie trojan
garbage that passes for malware these days. it's not a big secret,
David.

Infact, That skill was one of the reasons you originally made contact
with me, under the false pretense of having questions about my
antimalware program known as BugHunter.

You should try to be more honest with your new found 'home', David.

Details of same he https://www.f-secure.com/v-descs/irok.shtml

Indeed. Except that some of the details aren't factual. Irok doesn't
actually format your hard disk. Nor does it delete a single file of
yours.

(You'll note the same Raid/Slam reference there too).

I don't deny it's mine.

He's now removed his date of birth from the Wilders' site, but I
captured it for posterity years ago!

I've done nothing of the sort. I haven't logged into the site in
years, David.

https://imgur.com/gallery/e5efX

Difficult to believe that he's still behaving like a toe-rag even
though he has now passed 40 years of age. Sad. VERY sad. :-(

David, once again you aren't being honest with your new found
audience. You're the one who's been behaving like a 'toe-rag' for
most of the time I've had the misfortune of knowing you exist. You
failed to recruit me to help you stalk two specific site
administrators and for that evil deed on my part, you've stalked me
and those you think are related to me for years now.

You continue to demonstrate that what I've written about you since I
subscribed to this newsgroup is all true. In fact, A thread you
participated in which brought this newsgroup to my attention was
posts by you soliciting help from people here to stalk me.

Which is EXACTLY what I've written that you do to people, for years
now. You stalk people. You besmirch people. AND, YOU LIE ABOUT
PEOPLE. You copy their things and upload them elsewhere, knowingly
without permission. You repeatedly commit criminal computer trespass
when forum admins resort to banning you for repeated forum
violations.

Yes David, the newsgroup regulars should all be made aware of what
you are why you're really are.

In the meantime, don't forget: