Lot of 60 2002-2003 35mm film trailers for sale

Old April 29th 04, 09:00 PM
Derek A. Bill

Default Lot of 60 2002-2003 35mm film trailers for sale

Greetings -

Some of you may recall that a couple of weeks ago I had offered for
sale the lot of trailers listed below. My son acquired them while
working as a projectionist during 2002-2003. He is now in the army and
asked me to try to sell them for him. After listing them I sold them to
an individual who backed out of the transaction. I then listed them on
eBay and got a bid, but the listing was cancelled at the request of a
movie studio. These are offered as collectibles and are not intended
for exhibition or duplication.

Since listing them originally I've discovered two more trailers in my
house (both Minority Report) so there are now a total of 60. Shipping
weight is 46 pounds. Media mail shipping would be $16.00. I prefer
payment by Paypal but any means is acceptable.

I have them boxed up and ready to go. If you're interested in the
entire lot, please make me an offer.

Thanks for your time.

Derek

Men in Black 2 2:06 Yellow/Scope Trailer #1 (2 copies)
2:06 Green/Flat Trailer #1 (2 copies)

Die Another Day :62 Yellow/Scope Teaser #1

Spy Game 2:27 Yellow/Flat Trailer #3

Signs 1:58 Green/Flat-Multi TT #2
1:58 Yellow/Scope-Multi TT #2 (2 copies)

Minority Report 1:48 Blue/Scope Version ŒBč
Minority Report w/ Black Hawk Down Yellow/Scope
w/ Black Hawk Down Yellow/Scope
w/ Spiderman Green/Flat

Sum of All Fears 2:23 White/Flat Trailer (2 copies)

The Panic Room 2:30 Green/Flat Trailer #1 (2 copies)

Power Puff Girls 1:07 Green/Flat Version #1
1:07 Yellow/Scope Version #1

Pinocchio :53 Green/Flat Teaser #1

Spiderman 1:25 Yellow/Scope Version 2

Eight Legged Freaks 2:07 Green/Flat Trailer #2A
1:12 Green/Flat Trailer #1

Like Mike w/Spirit Yellow

All About the Benjamins 2:14 Green/Multi Final Version

National Lampoon's
Van Wilder 2:18 Green/Flat Trailer #2

The New Guy 2:05 Green/Flat Trailer #4
2:30 Green/Flat Trailer #3 (2 copies)

Undercover Brother 1:02 Green/Scope Version TT3 (2 copies)

Mr. Deeds 1:49 Green/Flat Teaser #1
2:26 Green/Flat Trailer #1 (4 copies)

Trapped 1:53 Yellow/Scope Trailer #1

Austin Powers:
Goldmember 0:42 Green/Flat Teaser #3 - Domestic
White Teaser #4 - Domestic

8 Mile w/Blackhawk
Down 1:51 Green/Scope Version TT3

Blade 2 :35 Green/Multi/Scope Teaser 17482

Bad Company 2:25 Green/Flat-Multi Trailer #3
2:25 Green/Flat-Multi Trailer #5

About A Boy 2:30 Green Flat Trailer #1

Hey Arnold 2:08 White Flat
2:08 White Flat

Jason X 1:53 Green Multi-Flat 16341

Master of Disguise 2:24 Green Flat Trailer #1
2:24 Yellow/Scope Trailer #1

Monsoon Wedding 1:19 Green Flat Trailer #2 (2
copies)
1:19 Yellow/Scope Trailer #2

The Rookie 1:36 Green Flat Multi Teaser #1

Windtalkers 2:25 Green Flat Final (2 copies)
2:25 Yellow/Scope Final

XXX 1:30 Yellow/Scope Teaser #1

YAYA Sisterhood 1:45 Green Flat Vers 2 (2 copies)

Lilo & Stich 2:22 Yellow/Scope

Swimfan w/Mr. Deeds Green Flat
Old April 29th 04, 11:40 PM
someone

Sounds like you could get in some trouble with the folks who own the
trailers. You don't, your son didn't, the studio's do.

"Derek A. Bill" wrote in message
m...
[...]

Minority Report 1:48 Blue/Scope Version OBč

Old April 30th 04, 12:48 AM
Tony Spadaro

So you are fencing stolen goods and want to get paid through
Paypal....... Right. Good luck in your sucker hunt.

--
http://www.chapelhillnoir.com
home of The Camera-ist's Manifesto

Old May 1st 04, 01:11 AM
Derek A. Bill

My lawyers say otherwise, but thanks nonetheless for your amusing
nonsense.

Old May 1st 04, 07:21 AM
Tony Spadaro

Your lawyers are going to be in for a big surprize when you get sued -
because if there is any proof they gave you this stupid advice - they will
get sued too. Have fun, pinhead.

Old May 1st 04, 09:45 PM
Derek A. Bill

Do you sleep with the light on? Sounds like the industry wants you to
urinate spontaneously at the sound of their goosesteps.

The trailers are sold, and I'll let you know if anything bad happens.
Go ahead, hold your breath.

P.S. Your mama

Old May 1st 04, 10:17 PM
Tony Spadaro

YOu can still be gotten - and at this point I hope they nail your dweeb
ass to the barn side and use you for traget practice with Tort guns. I
would say "your mama" back to you but I know your kind replicates by some
sort of parthenogenisis that takes place in cess pools. Farewell slime ball.