10,000 shots

Old October 24th 07, 04:58 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Just Shoot Me[_2_]

Default 10,000 shots

"Markus Fuenfrocken" wrote in message
Just Shoot Me wrote:
I have read that the shutter is built for around 10,000
shots

From the Canon 40D specs (source: www.canon.com)
----snip----
The Strength to Handle Anything
Strong, rugged build quality: magnesium-alloy exterior, shutter
durability-tested to 100,000 cycles, top speed 1/8000, top x-sync speed
1/250.
---snap----

HTH and Regards,
Markus

thank you for taking the time to look it up. I have no idea why I thought
10,000 was
the magic number. perhaps it was during a late night of reading or I simply
remembered wrong.
I guess in the mean time I could get ready by finding some camera repair
shops.
I never really kept count of how many pictures I take and didn't think
10,000 was going to go so fast.

Tom

Old October 25th 07, 01:47 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Ray Paseur

snip about 2500 photos a month /snip

It's easy to go through several hundred in a day if you're covering action
sports!
Old October 25th 07, 11:41 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Dr Hfuhruhurr

Default Stop thinking ...

On 24 Oct, 15:50, "Markus Fuenfrocken" wrote:
RichA wrote:
I think it's something like 100,000.

Why donīt you just read the specs on the canon site:

RichA, Think? Let alone visit the Canon site.

Doc