Revolutionary new camera from Vivitar!

Old September 24th 10, 08:56 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Robert Coe

Default Revolutionary new camera from Vivitar!

On Wed, 22 Sep 2010 19:22:09 -0500, Rich wrote:
: Bruce wrote in
: :
:
: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvu2QPQLlYA
:
: Enjoy. ;-)
:
: Recommended for ages 80 and up and IQ's of 90 or below.

What have you got against older people, Rich? Is it that we're the ones who
insist on noticing when noisy fourflushers like you don't submit anything to
the Shoot-In, month after month?

BTW, someone recently showed us a copy of a virulently racist, anti-American
article you allegedly sent to some other newsgroup. I of course assumed that
it was a forgery, but I don't recall seeing your denial. Would you be good
enough to re-post it?

Bob
Old September 25th 10, 02:08 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
George Kerby

On 9/24/10 2:56 PM, in article ,
"Robert Coe" wrote:

[...]

All you have to do is use his addy and do a Google Advanced Search. You'll
find his racist rants all over the political newsgroups.

It's people like him that give Conservatives a bad rap and allowing the
liberal media to go nuts. Rich is the perfect asshole.

Old September 25th 10, 02:42 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Peter[_7_]

"George Kerby" wrote in message

On 9/24/10 2:56 PM, in article ,
"Robert Coe" wrote:

[...]

Why is there a need to pigeonhole. From some of the postings I've read from
those who claim to be conservatives, they sound more like wing nuts to me.
My kids think I am slightly to the right of Attila The Hun. yet in other
places I am accused of being a liberal. there are some pretty good people
who believe in many principles of conservatism. Both conservatives and
liberals have more than their share of wing nuts, assholes and hypocrites. I
should also include the professional fill in the blanks, who line their
pockets making knowingly false statements.

As an example see John Stewart's video
http://www.indecisionforever.com/201...vil-or-stupid/

--
Peter

Old September 25th 10, 03:54 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Robert Coe

On Fri, 24 Sep 2010 21:42:50 -0400, "Peter"
wrote:
: "George Kerby" wrote in message
: ...
: All you have to do is use [Rich's] addy and do a Google Advanced Search.
: You'll find his racist rants all over the political newsgroups.
:
: It's people like him that give Conservatives a bad rap and allowing
: the liberal media to go nuts. Rich is the perfect asshole.
:
: Why is there a need to pigeonhole. From some of the postings I've read from
: those who claim to be conservatives, they sound more like wing nuts to me.
: My kids think I am slightly to the right of Attila The Hun. yet in other
: places I am accused of being a liberal. there are some pretty good people
: who believe in many principles of conservatism. Both conservatives and
: liberals have more than their share of wing nuts, assholes and hypocrites.
: I should also include the professional fill in the blanks, who line their
: pockets making knowingly false statements. ...

I've even lost the ability to pigeonhole myself. I've always thought of myself
as a Conservative (I was a campaign worker for Barry Goldwater), and I've been
a registered Republican for more than 50 years. But the know-nothings,
hypocrites, and corporate "conservatives" (Sally Trailerpark, Obtuse Angle,
Sen. Tobacco, John Boner, Cain McLain, et al) who infest today's Republican
party turn me off big time.

But the 'Crats aren't much better. Barack Obama is an honorable man. (In an
earlier time he might have been a Rockefeller Republican.) But those political
hacks Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi whine about Republican obstructionism while
refusing to call the GOPpers' bluff and force them to treat the electorate to
an actual fillibuster. Why? Because they want to be able to use the mere
threat of a fillibuster themselves, the next time the shoe is on the other
foot.

But one thing's for su If Rich's racist diatribes are genuine, I'm proud to
admit that he isn't an American.

Bob
Old September 25th 10, 03:56 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Peter[_7_]

wrote:
[...]

I voted for Goldwater and went to many a "rubber chicken" dinner.
For me the surprise was Harry Reid. I suspect that with the mid-term
elections so close he would not have sufficient votes to call the bluff. Yet
he is doing nothing that Republican leadership has not done.

But one thing's for su If Rich's racist diatribes are genuine, I'm
proud to
admit that he isn't an American.

Genuine or not, I share your pride. There are A-holes who believe that crap.

--
Peter