Ping: WHISKY-DAVE

Old April 13th 17, 05:40 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
David B.

Default Ping: WHISKY-DAVE

FYI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARwSelDqTdU&t=24s

--
The only people who make a difference are the people who believe they can.
Old April 14th 17, 08:15 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
android

In article ,
"David B." wrote:

FYI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARwSelDqTdU&t=24s

Soo... WD has a U2be channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-7TEhl18nZZWwAJYxIP5Cg

Now the world knows...
--
teleportation kills
Old April 14th 17, 10:35 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
David B.

On 14/04/2017 08:15, android wrote:
In article ,
"David B." wrote:

FYI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARwSelDqTdU&t=24s

Soo... WD has a U2be channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-7TEhl18nZZWwAJYxIP5Cg

Now the world knows...

Hi, 'android' - do YOU have a link to one of YOUR Dropbox images?

If so, please share. TIA.

--
"Do something wonderful, people may imitate it." (Albert Schweitzer)

Old April 14th 17, 12:27 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
android

"David B." wrote:

FYI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARwSelDqTdU&t=24s

Soo... WD has a U2be channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-7TEhl18nZZWwAJYxIP5Cg

Now the world knows...

Hi, 'android' - do YOU have a link to one of YOUR Dropbox images?

If so, please share. TIA.

Sure I do. Search for this topic:

Freebie Weekend! Sorta...
--
teleportation kills
Old April 14th 17, 12:46 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
David B.

On 14/04/2017 12:27, android wrote:

"David B." wrote:

FYI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARwSelDqTdU&t=24s

Soo... WD has a U2be channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-7TEhl18nZZWwAJYxIP5Cg

Now the world knows...

Hi, 'android' - do YOU have a link to one of YOUR Dropbox images?

If so, please share. TIA.

Sure I do. Search for this topic:

Freebie Weekend! Sorta...

I did that ..... and got 2,220,000 RESULTS! :-D

Perhaps you misunderstood my request. Any such link must come from your
PERSONAL Dropbox folder for it to be of help to me. Please try again.

--
"Do something wonderful, people may imitate it." (Albert Schweitzer)

Old April 14th 17, 12:50 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
android

"David B." wrote:

FYI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARwSelDqTdU&t=24s

Soo... WD has a U2be channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-7TEhl18nZZWwAJYxIP5Cg

Now the world knows...

Hi, 'android' - do YOU have a link to one of YOUR Dropbox images?

If so, please share. TIA.

Sure I do. Search for this topic:

Freebie Weekend! Sorta...

I did that ..... and got 2,220,000 RESULTS! :-D

Not in rec.photo.digital you did not.

Perhaps you misunderstood my request. Any such link must come from your
PERSONAL Dropbox folder for it to be of help to me. Please try again.

You will find a link when you search rec.photo.digital for that
subject/topic.
--
teleportation kills
Old April 17th 17, 10:23 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
David B.

BUMP

--
..
Old April 17th 17, 03:00 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
android

In article ,
"David B." wrote:

BUMP