Help

Old September 19th 04, 10:49 AM
Steve Kramer

Default Help

Request for assistance

Steve Kramer
Hillside Plaza 4
50/24 Huaykaew Road #1423
Chiang Mai, Thailand 50300

Tel: 01-952-7378 between 9am-10pm

Email address:
or

Attn: Dear Sir/Madam

REQUEST FOR ASSISTANCE IN A FINANCIAL TRANSACTION.

I am interested in your partnership in a business dealing. This business
proposal I wish to intimate you with is of mutual benefit and it's success
is entirely based on mutual trust, cooperation and a high level of
confidentiality as regard this transaction.

I am representing the board of the contract award and monitoring committee
of the Chiang Mai Ministry of Mining and Resources. I am seeking your
assistance to enable me transfer the sum of US$15,500,000.00 (Fifteen
Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) into your
private/company account.

The fund came about as a result of a contract awarded and executed for and
on behalf of my Ministry. The contract was supposed to be awarded to two
foreign contractors to the tune of US$100,000,000.00 (One hundred Million
United States Dollars). But in the course of negotiation, the contract was
awarded to a Bulgarian contractor at the cost of US$115,500,000.00 (One
hundred and Fifteen Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) to
my benefit unknown to the contractor. This contract has been satisfactorily
executed and inspected as the Bulgarian firm is presently securing payment
from my Ministry, where our Board is in-charge of all foreign contract
payment approval.

As a civil servant still in active government service, I am forbidden by law
to operate an account outside the shores of Thailand. Hence this message to
you seeking your assistance so as to enable me present your private/company
account details as a beneficiary of contractual claims alongside that of the
Bulgarian contractor, to enable me transfer the difference of
US$15,500,000.00 (Fifteen Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States
Dollars) into your provided account.

On actualization, the fund will be disbursed as stated below.
20% for you and 80% for us.

What We request from you.

1, your names, company name if any- otherwise we will use your name to
register the company.
2, your address, tel, fax and cell phone numbers.
3 Private email address.

All logistics are in place and all modalities worked out for a smooth
actualization of the transaction within the next few working days of
commencement. For further details as to the workability of this transaction,
please reach me as soon as possible for further clarification. Please, call
me on receipt of this mail on Tel: 01-952-7378

Thank you while I await your urgent response.

Yours Sincerely,

Steve

Steve Kramer
Chiang Mai, Thailand
http://www.photoenvisions.com
--
"The voyage of discovery lies not in seeking new horizons,
but in seeing with new eyes." - Marcel Proust

Old September 19th 04, 11:07 AM
Jim Phelps

And if you do this, you can but that bridge you always wanted. I think you
said it was the Golden Gate??? You can move your new bridge to your Kansas
ocean front property...:~)

Old September 19th 04, 11:07 AM
Jim Phelps