Ping - - Lisa Horton

Old January 9th 05, 03:01 PM
Alan Brooks

Default Ping - - Lisa Horton

Looks like you have your own personal newsgroup now. I just
discovered it in Google.

http://tinyurl.com/4so2f

http://groups.google.ca/groups?hl=en...up=alt.asshole

Old January 9th 05, 04:12 PM
Stu Dapples

"Alan Brooks" wrote in message
m...
Looks like you have your own personal newsgroup now. I just
discovered it in Google.

I'm sure she is adequately aware of this. I see, on cursory inspection,
which is all I could bear, that none of the posts there seem actually to be
about her, and we should perhaps be pleased that some of the lowlife
pond-dwelling brainstem-only scum - may their testicles wither, that's if
they ever descend - that used to flood this NG with their foul irrelevance
now appear to have found a home in places such as that.

Old January 9th 05, 07:11 PM
Crownfield

Alan Brooks wrote:

Looks like you have your own personal newsgroup now. I just
discovered it in Google.

http://tinyurl.com/4so2f

http://groups.google.ca/groups?hl=en...up=alt.asshole

in those groups i think .asshole