Pentax 645 manual focus lenses?

Old March 28th 05, 05:30 PM

Default Pentax 645 manual focus lenses?

Seeking user reviews and comments for any of
the following Pentax 645 manual focus lenses:
55/2.8, 75/2.8, and 150/3.5

TIA,
Christopher Platt

Old March 28th 05, 05:36 PM
Bill Hilton

Chris Platt writes ...

Seeking user reviews and comments for any of
the following Pentax 645 manual focus lenses:
55/2.8, 75/2.8, and 150/3.5

I have the 55 f/2.8 and 75 f/2.8, use them often and feel they are
excellent lenses ... highly recommended.

I don't have the 150 but instead have the 120 macro and 200 f/4. Both
of these are also excellent and highly recommended so I'd guess the 150
is also very good.

Bill

Old March 30th 05, 05:29 AM
Michael Benveniste

On 28 Mar 2005 08:30:20 -0800, "
wrote:

Seeking user reviews and comments for any of
the following Pentax 645 manual focus lenses:
55/2.8, 75/2.8, and 150/3.5

Another positive vote for the 75mm f/2.8. I can also recommend the
135mm f/4LS as an alternative to the 150mm.

--
Michael Benveniste --