Need an instrction manual for your camera, flash or lens?

Old February 29th 04, 06:58 PM
Manualexpress

Default Need an instrction manual for your camera, flash or lens?

Hi all! Are you in need of a factory instruction or repair manual for that old
camera sitting in the drawer. Manual Express offers instruction and repair
manuals for many older and newer model camera, flashes and lenses. NIKON,
PENTAX, CANON, MINOLTA, VIVTAR, HASSLEBLAD, and many, many more.

All manuals are in Adobe Acrobat (.PDF) format, and come on a convenent, easy
to read, easy to print CD-ROM. We also offer manuals for many digital cameras,
camcorders, scaners, and printers, as well as similar digital reproductions of
US Military Field and Technical Manuals.

CUT AND PASTE this link to visit us at our home on eBay:

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...include=0&user
id=pktchng&sort=3&rows=25&since=-1&rd=1

Don't forget to email us if you don't see the manual you need, chances are we
have it in stock, or can quickly get it for you!
Old February 29th 04, 07:35 PM
Stacey

Manualexpress wrote:

Hi all! Are you in need of a factory instruction or repair manual for that
old camera sitting in the drawer. Manual Express offers instruction and
repair manuals for many older and newer model camera, flashes and lenses.
NIKON, PENTAX, CANON, MINOLTA, VIVTAR, HASSLEBLAD, and many, many more.

I'll make sure I forward this information to ALL the people who own the copy
rights to these manuals you've STOLEN. Next time instead of SPAMING a
newsgroup you'll think twice? Hope you have some good lawyers on
retainer...

--

Stacey
Old February 29th 04, 07:59 PM
Stacey

Mike wrote:

"Stacey" wrote in message

I'll make sure I forward this information to ALL the people who own the

copy
rights to these manuals you've STOLEN. Next time instead of SPAMING a
newsgroup you'll think twice? Hope you have some good lawyers on
retainer...

Stacey

Hard to believe, many of the manuals are not copyrighted. The last Nikon
manuals I saw with a copyright is the repair CD I purchased from them 3
months ago. None of the Mamiya or Bronica manual I have carry a copyright.

I'll let them sort it out.
--

Stacey

Old March 1st 04, 11:50 AM
Severi Salminen

Mike wrote:

Hard to believe, many of the manuals are not copyrighted. The last Nikon
manuals I saw with a copyright is the repair CD I purchased from them 3
months ago. None of the Mamiya or Bronica manual I have carry a copyright.

At least in many European countries it matters _nothing_ if there is or
isn't a written "Copyright" on the product. Material is allways
copyrighted. The lack of the word does not mean it is not copyrighted.

Severi S.
Old March 1st 04, 02:48 PM
Mike

"Severi Salminen" wrote in message
Mike wrote:

Hard to believe, many of the manuals are not copyrighted. The last

Nikon
manuals I saw with a copyright is the repair CD I purchased from them 3
months ago. None of the Mamiya or Bronica manual I have carry a

copyright.

At least in many European countries it matters _nothing_ if there is or
isn't a written "Copyright" on the product. Material is allways
copyrighted. The lack of the word does not mean it is not copyrighted.

Severi S.

That may be true. Let me put it this way, Nikon's repair CD is the only
camera service information I have seen in over 20 years that says anything
about copy write or unauthorized reprint and distribution.

Old March 1st 04, 08:03 PM
Stacey

Mike wrote:

That may be true. Let me put it this way, Nikon's repair CD is the only
camera service information I have seen in over 20 years that says anything
about copy write or unauthorized reprint and distribution.

So you're defending this jerk posting his ads here? Whatever...

--

Stacey
Old March 1st 04, 08:49 PM
Stacey

Mike wrote:

"Stacey" wrote in message
Mike wrote:

That may be true. Let me put it this way, Nikon's repair CD is the only
camera service information I have seen in over 20 years that says

anything
about copy write or unauthorized reprint and distribution.

So you're defending this jerk posting his ads here? Whatever...

--

Stacey

Defending him ???

Yes you -are- defending him whether you realise it or not.

And lets see if you can follow this logic, you spend $4000 on manuals and
you don't think the owners of the copyrights of this information cares
about this being sold by someone who copied these manuals? Nah they don't
care about the money these manuals generate..

--

Stacey
Old March 2nd 04, 12:46 AM
Stacey

Mike wrote:

Stacey you have missed the point entirely.

No Mike YOU are missing the point -entirely-.

Some jackass spams the newsgroup. I post something that I hoped would make
them think twice about posting here again. You feel you need to impress
someone (?) with your knowledge and -defend- him without thinking why I
posted that responce. Of -COURSE- I can't do anything and those people
don't care. You explained it in detail so this jackass now knows there is
nothing anyone can do. Yes Mike I already knew what you said is true, feel
better now?

Now he will probably post this garbage regularly since you saw this need to
defend what this jackass is doing. You're clueless....
--

Stacey
Old March 2nd 04, 12:48 AM
Stacey

Nick Zentena wrote:

Mark A wrote:

I know that I am coming in the middle of this thread (without reading
everything), but most companies are publishing their newer manuals on the
web in PDF format these days for anyone to download. I know for a fact
that it includes Nikon and Canon, and I suspect that the vast majority of
others are the same. I recently downloaded the user's manual for my
vacuum cleaner.

So does Pentax but that doesn't mean they would like the idea of thier
manuals being sold. You see those pdf manuals being sold on Ebay all the
time. It can't be creating any good will for the companies when people
find out they could have just downloaded them.

The whole point was trying to keep this jackass from posting this regularly.
Now that it's been explained by these people in detail (defending a
spammer?) that he can't get in trouble for any of this.... oh whatever,
hope y'all like people posting crap like this here.
--

Stacey