How to Change colour of black and white photos

Old June 24th 04, 04:48 AM
n.t.

Default How to Change colour of black and white photos

Perhaps you should be schooled in English before attempting to police other
peoples spelling.
FYI 'Colour' is the correct spelling in all countries with a monarchical
constitution. This includes 53 countries in total.
n.t.

"Orville Wright" wrote in message
om...
(n) wrote in message

. com...
I have a colour photo which i converted to black and white. I would
prefer it to be "moss and white" ie, green, or sepia or some other
colour.

How do i do this in photoshop?

It spelled "color", not "colour". British English is dead.

Hope this helps,

Orville

Old June 24th 04, 05:21 AM
Skip M

(n) wrote in message

. com...
I have a colour photo which i converted to black and white. I would
prefer it to be "moss and white" ie, green, or sepia or some other
colour.

How do i do this in photoshop?

It spelled "color", not "colour". British English is dead.

Hope this helps,

Orville

Gee, GP/OW has now gone from making up specification on cameras to making up
rules of spelling... Boys, we are among genius! Cripes. Ever the helpful
one, aren't you GP/OW?

--
Skip Middleton
http://www.shadowcatcherimagery.com

Old June 24th 04, 07:39 AM
The Last Gunslinger

(n) wrote in message

. com...

I have a colour photo which i converted to black and white. I would
prefer it to be "moss and white" ie, green, or sepia or some other
colour.

How do i do this in photoshop?

It spelled "color", not "colour". British English is dead.

Hope this helps,

Orville

--
JB