PRO VIDEO/AUDIO EDITING SOFTWARE CHEAP!

Old January 27th 05, 02:38 AM

Default PRO VIDEO/AUDIO EDITING SOFTWARE CHEAP!

DISCOUNT pro audio, pro graphics & video and web developing software
CHEAP!!!!!! This is not the cracked versions you hear about that can
not be registered for updates. This is the real deal!

Hi and thanks for stopping to read this shameless ad for our software
sales. This is a great way to reach people looking to buy this software
at much lower prices. We buy our products from other countries in bulk
and you can gt this stuff from us VERY inexpensiely. these are all FULL
versions and come with certificate of authenticity, serial numbers so
you can install and get updates from the manufacturer's website.

We ship daily. We prefer money orders so we can send your item out
within 2-3 days of receiving your payment... however, we will accept
checks but they are usually held for up to 2 weeks or until cleared by
bank.

This is truly a great opportunity to own the FULL version of these
programs at a fraction of the cost. You may contact us at
or for details. you can't
beat these prices for the real thing. Most of these software titles
range in retail price from $300- $3000!!! We sell them at much
lower....usually around half the price (sometimes even less). Since we
sell a lot of these at auctions, you can even make us an offer via
e-mail and we'll tell you if w'll accept it and / or give you a counter
offer.

If we don't have it just ask us if we can get it (we probably can!).
We also have many of the latest PC games like "NAM 67", "Merc" and
"GHOSTMASTER".

All of these Adobe titles range from around $549- $999 retail OUR
PRICES ARE VERY MUCH LOWER). We don't list them here because we want
only serios inquiries so if you're in need of these titles, drop us a
line and we'll send you a price. most titles from us can be purchased
from between $90-$500 for any titles listed here- with $500 being
Macromedia Authorware v7.01 and that retails for $3500!.
ADOBE:

Illustrator CS
Illustrator 10
Photoshop CS (&CS CE)
Photoshop v7
Photoshop v8
Ater Effects pro 6
Encore DVD v1
Audition v1.5
Premiere PRO v7
Indesign CS v3
Encore DVD v1.0
Pagemaker v7

ADOBE/PHOTOSHOP EXTRAS OR PLUGINS
Ebook on photoshop training
Open type commercial fonts pack v1.0.27 [adobe carlson pro]
Deep Paint Plugin
Andromeda Cutline Filter v1.1
Edge Wizard
Plugin dir enable patch for Macromedia v6.0
Eyecandy
300 assorted photoshop plugins
Alien Skin Xenofex v2.0
Atomask plugin for photoshop v4.0
Graphic Authority - Extreme edges
photoshop add on frame graphice vol2
Red Giant software knoll light factory v2.0 (photoshop)
Ulead Art texture 10 FULL
Ulead Fantasy Warp !) FULL

SONY

Sony Vegas 4.0
Sony Vegas 5.0
SONY Acid 4 &5
Sony Acid Pro5
Sony Acid Music Studio v5
Sonic Foundry Sound Forge v7.0 build214
Sony Mediasoftware acid dj expander pack

NATIVE INSTRUMENTS

Guitar Rig 1.1
ABSYNTH3
Absynth3 user library vol1 &2 (vol.1=Addicted to Sound)
KONTAKT v1.5.2
Express Keyboards v1.0.1.4
Spektral Delay v1.52
Battery vvsti dxi rtas v2.1
FM7 Sounds vol.2

STEINBERG

Cubase SX v2.0.2.31 (also have v2.0.2.33 NEWEST!!)
Wavelab Essentials v5
Wavelab v5.0 (same as above???)

MICROSOFT

Microsoft ISA 2004 (Internet Security &Acceleration server)
Microsoft Business analytics (and some addons for this--vol 1&2)
Microsoft Office & Frontpage 2003 (on one disc)

PINNACLE

Pinnacle Liquid edition PRO 6
Pinnacle hollywood FX PRO v5

CAKEWALK

Cakewalk v9
Sonar4 Producer edition
music Creator v2
Pyro Plus 2005

ASSORTED PLUGINS AND OTHER STUFF....

Fruityloop Studio v4.1
Elf acoustic v5.8001
FX max freeze VST 1.02
FX max fx teleport
FX max giga teleport
Innovative Music System
Making waves Studio v5.01
MP3 & MPEG joiner
Piano FX Studio v4.0
rsp Ogg Vorbis player ocx 2.5.0
TS-audio to midi realtime converter v3.30
Applied Acoustics Systems (tassman) v4.0
antares Filter VST dx 1.0
Applied Acoustics -Lounge Lizard v2.0
Arturia Moog Modular v1.2
Audiorealism Bassline v1.06
av Voice Changer v3.0
Drumkit From Hell Superior v1.2.2
Emagic Audio Logic Platinum v5.5.1
GMBH realvinz Sonalkis sv315pressor VST dx v1.0
Gmedia Music Imposcar VSTi v1.0.0.1
Gmedia Oddity VSTi v1.0
Novation Bass Station VSTi 1.10
Novation V-Station
Soundhack Spectral Shapers vst v1.03
Wavearts Wavesurround dx VST v4.03
Celemony Melodyne v2.5.0.6
IK Multimedia Amplitube RTAS DX VST v1.3.1
IK Multimedia T-Racks DX RTAS VST 1.2.1
Izotope Ozone DX VST RTAS v3.07
Izotope Trash DX VST RTAS v1.06
Kjaerhus Golden Equaliser GEQ-7 VST v1.03
Kjaerhus Golden Modulator GMO-1 VST v1.05
Korg Legacy Collection VSTI v1.0.02
Linplug Albino VSTi v2.02
Luzonix Ravity VSTi v1.1.2
Maxx Claster Bazzoid VSTi v2.2.5
PSP Audioware MixPack VST DX RTAS v1.8.4
ReFX Vanguard VSTi v1.0
Roland guitar & Bass 1 SXX DViSO dv-rgb 1 sxx.sfv
Synful Orchestra DXi VSTi v2.0
Tascam GigaStudio v3.04.0.1757
Waves IR1 v5.1
Prodigy klf Propellorheads- Bomb The Bass.mp3
Propellorhead reason Drumkit Refill win/mac DVD
USB Ultra Focus v1.0 VSTi DXi [1.2gig]
Yamaha Vocal Rack VST plugin v1.0
Pro Samples cd set inc's Vol51[classic orchestra], 52 [World
instruments], 53 [Classical Prepared Pianos], 54 [i forget what this
one is- it's either 'retrp sounds' or some type of industrial loops]
va Qubic loops-remixes cdm 2005
MOTU matchfive sound bank DVD

MUSICLAB
Real Guitar 1.01
Musiclab midi over lan plus v1.1.112

VIDEO

Cyberlink
Power DVD
Juriksoft compression library

MACROMEDIA

Dreamweaver MX 2004
Studio MX 2004
Freehand MX
Cold Fusion
Authorware 7.01
Fireworks MX 2004
Flash MX 2004
Ebook for Macromedia Dreamweaver

MICROSOFT

Business solutions for analytics FRx v6.7
ISA server 2004 standard corp edition

Nero

Everything- all the latest

Contact me for super low prices. this offer is for orig disc only (no
box)
Sweet deal! Save hundreds.
Quick Shipping

Old January 27th 05, 07:00 AM

Omigod - these fokes are obvussly prufeshunals! NOT ONLY do they use
lots of CAPITALS, but lots of exclamation marks too!!!!! And the
double posting just adds to the image. Absolutely no hint of spam

I'll certainly be buying all my stuff from you guys from now on.
(In other words..? FOAD.)