FS - Complete Mamiya C330S setup

Old November 20th 03, 02:18 AM
Commercial Imaging Services

Default FS - Complete Mamiya C330S setup

I have a complete wedding setup consisting of two (2) C330S bodies 6x6cm
(last model made, last manufactured in 1995) and about 8 lenses, from 55mm
(2) , 65mm, 80mm, 105DS, 135mm (2) and 180mm super. All lenses are last
models made, black with blue-dot seiko shutters (i.e., still serviceable),
no seikosha shutters (MAC no longer has parts in stock for these older
lenses, regularly maintained, CLA's on both bodies last summer. I also have
extra 330S focusing screens, incl. beattie diagonal split prism, and misc.
incl. a paramender type 2, straps, rotating handgrip with coldshoe, prism
(NOT the crappy dark poroflex prism - the good one) and speedfinder masks
for all focal lengths. All equipment is near pristine, all glass is
excellent, and everything is totally functional. I'm staying with my 6x7
gear and this is a system I'm rarely using anymore. If I don't sell all as
a package I'll bust it up and ebay it.

Let me know if you're interested and we can dicker about price.

Regards,
Jim

The Worlds Uncensored News Source