FS: Canon EOS 300D Digital Rebel

Old May 18th 04, 01:48 PM
Sean McHugh

Default FS: Canon EOS 300D Digital Rebel

Just purchased this item over the holidays, however I will be upgrading to a
friend's used camera shortly. All of the following items are included:

*18-55mm kit lens
*A high-end, dual-purpose circular polarizing and UV filter from Hoya which
fits the kit lens and others (52mm)
*A 52mm UV filter from Canon
*All manuals and CD's that this item came with (including PhotoShop
Elements)

I can attest that this camera is in great condition and that the noise
levels from the sensor are better than other Canon 300D's I've seen. I've
done 8min exposures with this version and had no problems. In addition,
I've recently had the sensor professionally cleaned for this sale so it is
in perfect condition. Overall, this is a superb camera that I've really
enjoyed-- image quality is amazing, noise levels at high ISO are much lower
than other competing models, and the ability to use the full line of Canon
lenses is a huge bonus.

For samples taken with this camera, feel free to visit:
http://www.pbase.com/compuminus/cambridge/

Buyer pays shipping and Paypal is accepted. Money order and cashiers
cheques are also ok. Will ship immediately upon receiving payment.
Personal cheques are also ok, however this will require waiting until it
clears.

Item is for sale in the UK only. I will accept the best offer.

I can provide images of this item or focus tests, etc. upon request.

Please email me at: if interested

-Sean

Old May 18th 04, 01:57 PM
Sean McHugh

Item also includes a Canon BP-511 high-capacity, rechargeable battery

Old May 18th 04, 05:46 PM
Sean McHugh

I will also include an unused LowePro Slim Trekker photographer's backpack
(paid 80GBP retail) and a Velbon mini tripod (paid 20GBP).

Camera also comes with universal battery charger.

Old May 19th 04, 02:32 AM
Claus Hastrup

"Sean McHugh" wrote in ...

SNIP information about a really nice camera

Item is for sale in the UK only. I will accept the best offer.

Why only in the UK?

Sincerely,
a dissapointed Dane (that can pay via PayPal)

--
Claus Peter Hastrup

Old May 20th 04, 12:26 AM
Sean McHugh