Free virtual life for everyone!

Old November 10th 04, 07:24 PM
Yonca

Default Free virtual life for everyone!

I checked that URL - http://www.freewebtown.com - and created a
website for me.http://www.freewebtown.com/yonca/
It is really good and totally free. There are some adds at the main
page of FWT,but there is no add on your own page. I really recommend
if you don't have any web page...

(Diana) wrote in message . com...
Hello,

We can live in the Internet. And nowadays it became popular. You can
easily communicate with your friends, relatives who are far from you
or you can just meet some new persons online.
There is one please where everything is for free. If you have photos
you can upload them-Photo Album is waiting for your, if you dreamt to
have your website and do not know web design basics - templates are
waiting for you, if you have you designed you website and do not know
where to upload - there is special place for you.
I mean FreeWebTown.com Community. This is a virtual town similar to
reality where more than 25 000 neighbors live and meet each other all
over the world.

Just type
http://www.freewebtown.com and open the gates to these FREE
features:

* No forced ads on user web sites (ads appear on our pages - and
within special optional add-on features for users in separate windows)
* 1 GB disk storage
* 1 GB per month data transfer
* Domain names supported (free)
* Email account )
* Automated Website PageBuilder with templates and easy point and
click editing
* Weblog creator, Guestbook, Photo Albums, Personal Desktop, etc...
* FrontPage extensions supported (or FTP or our built-in FileManager)
* Shared Community Storefront, Auction, Online Forums, and Live Chat

Create your endless world online today.

Regards,
Diana

Old November 11th 04, 11:16 AM