Farewell to Alan Browne !

Old November 11th 03, 12:19 AM
Tony P

Default Farewell to Alan Browne !

Alan Browne announced today that he is leaving the photo groups
forever. We will all miss his rude comments, critical photo reviews,
and his general cocky, self-absorbed attitude. In an obvious attempt
to fish for reassurances that he will be missed, he posted the
following drivel this morning:

Old November 11th 03, 10:38 AM
Joel M. Eichen D.D.S.

That is so weird. I heard from a colleague in Canada that Alan Browne
has just begun phase one of his dental makeover. He will be on
television soon.

Its a new program. Its called, "Usenet Survivor." In the show people
try to drive each other off usenet.

Joel

--
Joel M. Eichen, .