SAVE A BUCK WITH THE 40D!

Old November 28th 07, 05:41 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm, aus.photo
Annika1980

Default SAVE A BUCK WITH THE 40D!

http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/89591562
Old November 28th 07, 11:54 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm, aus.photo
[email protected]

On Nov 27, 11:41 pm, Annika1980 wrote:
http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/89591562

You got that right! I'd save him!
He's just a young one. Awesome shot Bret! You are THE best wildlife
photographer bar none!
Helen
Old November 28th 07, 04:49 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm, aus.photo
Annika1980

On Nov 28, 5:54 am, wrote:
On Nov 27, 11:41 pm, Annika1980 wrote:

http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/89591562

You got that right! I'd save him!
He's just a young one. Awesome shot Bret! You are THE best wildlife
photographer bar none!

I don't know about that. But I might be one of the best at shooting
out the car window. That little car window-mount ballhead may be the
best 20 bucks I ever spent.

Old November 28th 07, 05:27 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm, aus.photo
[email protected]

On Nov 28, 10:49 am, Annika1980 wrote:
On Nov 28, 5:54 am, wrote:

On Nov 27, 11:41 pm, Annika1980 wrote:

http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/89591562

You got that right! I'd save him!
He's just a young one. Awesome shot Bret! You are THE best wildlife
photographer bar none!

I don't know about that. But I might be one of the best at shooting
out the car window. That little car window-mount ballhead may be the
best 20 bucks I ever spent.

Some days you get lucky and that shot you were hoping for is right in
front of you. But most of the time you work hard for that shot. I
know that for a fact. Depending on what the weather is like, I know
you've walked away bitten, bruised, baked from the sun or frozen from
the frost. And thanks for sharing those shots.
So glad you're enjoying that window-mount.
Helen
Old November 29th 07, 08:43 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
William Graham

On Nov 28, 5:54 am, wrote:

On Nov 27, 11:41 pm, Annika1980 wrote:

http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/89591562

You got that right! I'd save him!
He's just a young one. Awesome shot Bret! You are THE best wildlife
photographer bar none!

I don't know about that. But I might be one of the best at shooting
out the car window. That little car window-mount ballhead may be the
best 20 bucks I ever spent.

Some days you get lucky and that shot you were hoping for is right in
front of you. But most of the time you work hard for that shot. I
know that for a fact. Depending on what the weather is like, I know
you've walked away bitten, bruised, baked from the sun or frozen from
the frost. And thanks for sharing those shots.
So glad you're enjoying that window-mount.
Helen

It's funny how most wildlife doesn't run from cars....They are so used to
them that they aren't afraid anymore.....When I was cycling across country,
I would stop to take pictures of the pronghorn antelope in Montana and
Wyoming, and as soon as I stopped, they would all run away, and all I'd get
was the cows....but as long as I was moving, they weren't afraid....I guess
a lot of people would stop and shoot at them with rifles.

Old November 29th 07, 08:45 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
William Graham

"Rita Ä Berkowitz" ritaberk2O04 @aol.com wrote in message
Annika1980 wrote:

I don't know about that. But I might be one of the best at shooting
out the car window. That little car window-mount ballhead may be the
best 20 bucks I ever spent.

Just wait till that thing shatters your window and you'll be in here
bragging that paying your insurance deductible was the best $50 you ever
spent. Get a beanbag or a 25# bag of lead shot. Window mount ballheads
are
for yuppies or one that is heterosexually challenged.

You can mount them to the sill instead of the glass......I needed to do that
because my 2-1/5 pound F5 was too heavy for the glass.....A large C-clamp
with rubber pad works pretty well......

Old November 30th 07, 11:05 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm, aus.photo
JimKramer

On Nov 29, 5:38 pm, Rita Ä Berkowitz ritaberk2O04 @aol.com wrote:
Yoshi wrote:
. Window mount ballheads are
for yuppies or one that is heterosexually challenged.

Since it is clear you are a man adopting the internet persona of a
woman, it's not very convincing when you suggest others are
"heterosexually challenged".

Are you gay?

Rita

Wow, in one thread, worst picture and worst comeback, who would have
thought?
Old December 1st 07, 12:12 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm, aus.photo
JimKramer

On Nov 30, 5:34 pm, Rita Ä Berkowitz ritaberk2O04 @aol.com wrote:
JimKramer wrote:
Wow, in one thread, worst picture and worst comeback, who would have
thought?

Are you gay?

Rita

Does it really matter to you Rita?
Old December 1st 07, 12:44 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm, aus.photo
JimKramer

On Nov 30, 6:24 pm, Rita Ä Berkowitz ritaberk2O04 @aol.com wrote:
JimKramer wrote:
Wow, in one thread, worst picture and worst comeback, who would have
thought?

Are you gay?

Rita

Does it really matter to you Rita?

No, but it is just as good of a question as any. You don't need to be so
evasive.

Rita

Evasive, coming from you? Would that be Socratic or situational irony?
Old December 1st 07, 01:40 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm, aus.photo
Annika1980

JimKramer wrote:
Wow, in one thread, worst picture and worst comeback, who would have
thought?

Are you gay?

Rita

Damn, Rita, if you're gonna look for dates go back to the M4M groups.