I made lemonade this morning.

Old September 14th 14, 01:31 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
Savageduck[_3_]

Default Hardly any posts?

On 2014-09-14 00:04:37 +0000, George Kerby said:

On 9/10/14 1:18 PM, in article , "PAS"
wrote:

Is it me or was there suddenly a big drop in the number of posts to this
group each day?

Yep."nospam" is out of town, or his 'puter broke...

He is over at the iPhone/iPadMac NGs keeping everybody in line there.
With the Tuesday keynote he goes where the traffic is.

Savageduck

Old September 14th 14, 01:47 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
Savageduck[_3_]

On 2014-09-14 00:14:22 +0000, George Kerby said:

On 9/10/14 1:42 PM, in article
2014091011425768600-savageduck1@REMOVESPAMmecom, "Savageduck"

On 2014-09-10 18:18:42 +0000, "PAS" said:

Is it me or was there suddenly a big drop in the number of posts to
this group each day?

Yup!

I already miss RichA's bitching about Apple and plastic...

No you don't. However, he is conspicuous in his current long absence.

His last post here was August 2, 2014, where, with this exchange he
blew his top and predicted the doom of this NG:

"If enough people killfile Rich aka RichA, he'll just morph.

Do it, you morons. You dimwits offer little in this group, it'll die
on the vine and then get nothing but sporadic spam from others like
yourself."

Oh well!

Savageduck

Old September 14th 14, 01:56 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
Eric Stevens

Default I made lemonade this morning.

On Sat, 13 Sep 2014 19:25:19 -0400, PeterN wrote:

After all that here is what I got out of it.
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/1295663/FileChute/PN_CP0009W.jpg

Close in concept to mine. Here is mine, about halfway done. There is
still some work needed to get what I want.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/97242118/20140824_central%20park_0009%20%281%29.jpg

Now that the SI appears to be dead, I was hoping that more would
participate and we could exchange thoughts

While I didn't much notice it in the color shot, I find the fence
behind the people distracting in the B&W shot.

Eric Stevens
Old September 14th 14, 03:31 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
nospam

In article , George Kerby
wrote:

Is it me or was there suddenly a big drop in the number of posts to this
group each day?

Yep."nospam" is out of town, or his 'puter broke...

neither.