Summertime!

Old August 30th 14, 10:49 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
George Kerby

Default Summertime!

Some are snaps and some are thoughtful...

http://www.buzzfeed.com/h2/fbsp/frap...ow-to-take-a-s
ummer-photo

Old August 31st 14, 02:23 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Mort[_3_]

George Kerby wrote:
Some are snaps and some are thoughtful...

http://www.buzzfeed.com/h2/fbsp/frap...ow-to-take-a-s
ummer-photo

"Page not found", when I clicked onto this link.

Mort Linder
Old August 31st 14, 02:56 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

On 2014-08-30 21:49:42 +0000, George Kerby said:

Some are snaps and some are thoughtful...

http://www.buzzfeed.com/h2/fbsp/frap...ow-to-take-a-s
ummer-photo

http://www.buzzfeed.com/h2/fbsp/frappuccino/people-who-know-how-to-take-a-summer-photo

Whoever

put that collection together and posted it needs some coaching on
composition & cropping.
Letterbox for everything! ...and not even done with care, and certainly
not in anyway an improvement for any of those shots.

Savageduck

Old August 31st 14, 02:57 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

On 2014-08-31 01:23:23 +0000, Mort said:

George Kerby wrote:
Some are snaps and some are thoughtful...

http://www.buzzfeed.com/h2/fbsp/frap...ow-to-take-a-s
ummer-photo

"Page not found", when I clicked onto this link.

Just copy and paste. The link was fractured regardless of the delimiters.

Old August 31st 14, 02:58 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
nospam

In article , Mort
wrote:

Some are snaps and some are thoughtful...

http://www.buzzfeed.com/h2/fbsp/frappuccino/people-who-know-how-to-take-a-summer-photo

"Page not found", when I clicked onto this link.

the url is valid and properly delimited with , and if your newsreader
doesn't handle it then your newsreader is broken.

either update your newsreader or switch to a different one that isn't
broken.
Old August 31st 14, 03:03 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
nospam

Savageduck wrote:

"Page not found", when I clicked onto this link.

Just copy and paste. The link was fractured regardless of the delimiters.

fracturing makes no difference whatsoever with a properly delimited url
with a newsreader that isn't broken.

his newsreader is broken.
Old August 31st 14, 12:28 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Pablo

nospam wrote:

Savageduck wrote:

"Page not found", when I clicked onto this link.

Just copy and paste. The link was fractured regardless of the delimiters.

fracturing makes no difference whatsoever with a properly delimited url
with a newsreader that isn't broken.

his newsreader is broken.

So is mine then.

But the duck's url works fine.

Maybe the OP should tell his newsreader not to break urls. Just a thought.

--

Pablo

http://www.ipernity.com/home/313627
http://paulc.es/

Old September 1st 14, 05:36 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Eric Stevens

On Sat, 30 Aug 2014 22:03:25 -0400, nospam

Savageduck wrote:

"Page not found", when I clicked onto this link.

Just copy and paste. The link was fractured regardless of the delimiters.

fracturing makes no difference whatsoever with a properly delimited url
with a newsreader that isn't broken.

It does if the fracturing application puts a CRLF in the middle.

his newsreader is broken.

Eric Stevens
Old September 1st 14, 05:47 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
nospam

In article , Eric Stevens
wrote:

"Page not found", when I clicked onto this link.

Just copy and paste. The link was fractured regardless of the delimiters.

fracturing makes no difference whatsoever with a properly delimited url
with a newsreader that isn't broken.

It does if the fracturing application puts a CRLF in the middle.

nope.

that's the whole point of url delimiters. whatever is contained within
them is the url and any embedded trailingspace/cr/lf is automatically
removed.

computers are smart.