CF card failure

Old September 1st 14, 10:14 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
sid[_2_]

Default CF card failure

android wrote:

Oh for the days of Deja Vu.

http://dejanews.com/ ;-ppp

what a horrible link, it goes straight here

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!overview

Blah.

--
sid
Old September 1st 14, 10:19 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
android

In article ,
sid wrote:

android wrote:

Oh for the days of Deja Vu.

http://dejanews.com/ ;-ppp

what a horrible link, it goes straight here

---

Blah.

The Goog bought our dear little Deja You know... They shouldn't have
been that EVIL. Not good show!
--
teleportation kills
http://tinyurl.com/androidphotography
Old September 1st 14, 10:27 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Sandman

In article , android wrote:

Eric Stevens:
But I suppose now it will turn up under
Google. :-(

Sandman:
Uh, Google already index everything on usenet.

android:
The Goog wanna keep that madness (not the band) copyrighted
theirs.

Sandman:
Uh no. Do you ever post anything even vaguely related to reality?

Madnes was (is?) a band...

I know, but I was in reference to the idea of Google wanting to "copyright"
the content of usenet posts.

--
Sandman[.net]
Old September 1st 14, 10:33 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
android

In article ,
Sandman wrote:

In article , android wrote:

Eric Stevens:
But I suppose now it will turn up under
Google. :-(

Sandman:
Uh, Google already index everything on usenet.

android:
The Goog wanna keep that madness (not the band) copyrighted
theirs.

Sandman:
Uh no. Do you ever post anything even vaguely related to reality?

Madnes was (is?) a band...

I know, but I was in reference to the idea of Google wanting to "copyright"
the content of usenet posts.

I'm sure that the Goog would looove that. I think that they might try
the "orphaned oeuvres route". I'm not sure though...

Do you want some emoticons with that??? I'm too good for this. ;-P
Old September 1st 14, 10:54 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Sandman

In article , android wrote:

In article ,

Eric Stevens:
But I suppose now it will turn up under
Google. :-(

Sandman:
Uh, Google already index everything on usenet.

android:
The Goog wanna keep that madness (not the band)
copyrighted theirs.

Sandman:
Uh no. Do you ever post anything even vaguely related
to reality?

android:
Madnes was (is?) a band...

Sandman:
I know, but I was in reference to the idea of Google wanting to
"copyright" the content of usenet posts.

I'm sure that the Goog would looove that. I think that they might
try the "orphaned oeuvres route". I'm not sure though...

Do you want some emoticons with that??? I'm too good for this. ;-P

Android posting just to hear himself type again. What's up with the
content-void posts? Surely you can find *something* to write about?

--
Sandman[.net]
Old September 1st 14, 11:08 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
android

In article ,
Sandman wrote:

In article , android wrote:

[...]

It's android with a lowercase a! ;-P
Old September 1st 14, 12:33 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Sandman

In article , android wrote:

Sandman:
I know, but I was in reference to the idea of Google
wanting to "copyright" the content of usenet posts.

android:
I'm sure that the Goog would looove that. I think that they
might try the "orphaned oeuvres route". I'm not sure though...

Do you want some emoticons with that??? I'm too good for this.
;-P

Sandman:
Android posting just to hear himself type again. What's up with
the content-void posts? Surely you can find *something* to write
about?

It's android with a lowercase a! ;-P

Just as "it's" is spelt with a lower case "i". Unless, of course, it's the
word that starts the sentence. In which case it's spelt using a capital
letter.

You're welcome.

(Btw, "spelt" is Brittish English for "spelled")

--
Sandman[.net], educating the trolls since 1995.
Old September 1st 14, 12:47 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
android

In article ,
Sandman wrote:

In article , android wrote:

Sandman:
I know, but I was in reference to the idea of Google
wanting to "copyright" the content of usenet posts.

android:
I'm sure that the Goog would looove that. I think that they
might try the "orphaned oeuvres route". I'm not sure though...

Do you want some emoticons with that??? I'm too good for this.
;-P

Sandman:
Android posting just to hear himself type again. What's up with
the content-void posts? Surely you can find *something* to write
about?

It's android with a lowercase a! ;-P

Just as "it's" is spelt with a lower case "i". Unless, of course, it's the
word that starts the sentence. In which case it's spelt using a capital
letter.

You're welcome.

(Btw, "spelt" is Brittish English for "spelled")

It's a name (android) in this context and you are a very rude person.
You're family should have put you away good! Are you a Brittish person?
Never heard of those before. Never mind: I'm sure you meant Brattish...
Old September 1st 14, 12:48 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
android

In article ,
Whisky-dave wrote:

On Monday, 1 September 2014 09:37:31 UTC+1, android wrote:
In article ,

Sandman wrote:

In article , android wrote:

In article ,

Whisky-dave:

if anyone says anything intresting,

informative or just funny, I save the relavent text in a

gmail draft that I can hopefully search through in the

future. Currently I have 755 drafts....

android:

I OTOH just hit option s! But that's me. ;-)

Sandman:

I save.. "interesting" statements in a nice database:

http://usenet.sandman.net/Quotes

Eric Stevens:

I would keep that list under wraps if I were you.

Sandman:

Why?

Eric Stevens:

But I suppose now it will turn up under Google. :-(

Sandman:

Uh, Google already index everything on usenet.

The Goog wanna keep that madness (not the band) copyrighted theirs.

Uh no. Do you ever post anything even vaguely related to reality?

Madnes was (is?) a band...

Yes Madness still playing gigs, Playing at the O2 in London in December.

There you go!
Old September 1st 14, 03:40 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Sandman

In article , android wrote:

Sandman:
[...]

Do you want another try to write a more comprehensible paragraph?

--
Sandman[.net]