Odd Picture

Old September 8th 14, 10:46 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
PeterN[_5_]

Default Odd Picture

On 9/7/2014 10:40 PM, charles wrote:
http://media.sanluisobispo.com/smedi...u1.AuSt.4.jpeg

I thought it might be lens distortion, but the sigh behind him doesn't
seem to be badly distorted.

A hiccup can interrupt a sigh.

--
PeterN
Old September 8th 14, 11:44 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Eric Stevens

On Mon, 08 Sep 2014 15:25:39 +0200, android wrote:

In article ,
Bowser wrote:

On Sun, 07 Sep 2014 19:40:06 -0700, charles wrote:

http://media.sanluisobispo.com/smedi...u1.AuSt.4.jpeg

I thought it might be lens distortion, but the sigh behind him doesn't
seem to be badly distorted.

No, he's the guy who played the Alien in Alien. After that they hired
his whole family for Aliens.

I found another pic:

http://tinyurl.com/lcbnc9z

The dud looks quite normal there... I'd say the the Californians should
concentrate on what he might say.

He still appears to have the same shaped skull as in the other
photograph. It's just that the tilt of his head is different.

Eric Stevens
Old September 9th 14, 03:28 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
android

http://media.sanluisobispo.com/smedi...H9u1.AuSt.4.jp
eg

I thought it might be lens distortion, but the sigh behind him doesn't
seem to be badly distorted.

No, he's the guy who played the Alien in Alien. After that they hired
his whole family for Aliens.

I found another pic:

http://tinyurl.com/lcbnc9z

The dud looks quite normal there... I'd say the the Californians should
concentrate on what he might say.

He still appears to have the same shaped skull as in the other
photograph. It's just that the tilt of his head is different.

Looks normal to me.
--
teleportation kills
http://tinyurl.com/androidphotography
Old September 9th 14, 05:24 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Eric Stevens

On Tue, 09 Sep 2014 04:28:08 +0200, android wrote:

Bowser wrote:

On Sun, 07 Sep 2014 19:40:06 -0700, charles wrote:

http://media.sanluisobispo.com/smedi...H9u1.AuSt.4.jp
eg

I thought it might be lens distortion, but the sigh behind him doesn't
seem to be badly distorted.

No, he's the guy who played the Alien in Alien. After that they hired
his whole family for Aliens.

I found another pic:

http://tinyurl.com/lcbnc9z

The dud looks quite normal there... I'd say the the Californians should
concentrate on what he might say.

He still appears to have the same shaped skull as in the other
photograph. It's just that the tilt of his head is different.

Looks normal to me.

I can't help that. :-)

Eric Stevens
Old September 13th 14, 12:50 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
philo [_3_]

On 09/08/2014 11:24 PM, Eric Stevens wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/lcbnc9z

The dud looks quite normal there... I'd say the the Californians should
concentrate on what he might say.

He still appears to have the same shaped skull as in the other
photograph. It's just that the tilt of his head is different.

Looks normal to me.

I can't help that. :-)

He does have an odd shaped head.

As an aside, the other day my wife and I were with a group of friends
and the subject of my bald head came up. I told them I did not mind
being bald because at least my head has a decent shape to it. When I
said, "It's not like it's square or anything." It got very quite in the
room. My wife informed me my head is a bit squared off at the back.

I'm looking for an "Andy Warhol" wig!