Photography Forum.

Old October 11th 06, 11:02 PM posted to rec.photo.darkroom
[email protected]

Default Photography Forum.

Forgive me if I am overstepping the boundaries posting this her. Im new

to Groups.

I am writing to let you know of a Photography Forum I have started
to help everybody from the seasoned Professional to the Amateur first
picking up a camera. Covering everything from weddings to Landscapes
and everything in between.

I have started a forum on my website at www.photography-forum.org .
It's quite basic at the moment but I feel it has all the necessary
sections to help most photographers. There is a suggestions page that
hopefully will let me know what people want. We currently have 1000
members and the forum has over 350 new messages per day.

I started my career as have many other "pro" photographers I know
at the local camera club. Then went to college and gained the
qualifications I needed.

I have now been a professional photographer for 8 years and I remember
first starting on my journey into photography. I had loads of questions

but nobody to ask them. I read as much as I could but most of the
magazines used to cover the same topics over and over again.

I was lucky I managed to assist a professional photographer for a
couple of years before I "Took the Plunge". It's the best move I
have ever made.

There is no registration fee or monthly subscription I am doing this
purely because business has given me and my family so much that I
thought it was time to put something back in. Sounds a bit corny but
it's the truth.

I am trying to get as many "like minded people" into the forum so
we can share our knowledge and experiences and hopefully all improve.

Please have a look at the forum and maybe, if you like it recommend it
to your colleagues. I hope it is of help.