I NEED HELP FINDING FILM IN NYC TODAY!

Old July 2nd 04, 10:27 PM

Default I NEED HELP FINDING FILM IN NYC TODAY!

Can someone please help me find a place to find film in NYC. My
mother-in-law is doing a wedding tomorrow and needs film but B&H and
Adorama are both closed it's 5:21 EST right now and they are also
closed tomorrow!!

she needs Portra film and Tmax film. Is there a place called Focus
Camera in NYC? Please help as quickly as possible!!!

Old July 2nd 04, 11:55 PM

Do you know of anyone in the tristate area that sells 200 speed portra
film. The Wedding is at 3pm tomorrow!

Old July 3rd 04, 12:11 AM
William Graham

wrote in message
Can someone please help me find a place to find film in NYC. My
mother-in-law is doing a wedding tomorrow and needs film but B&H and
Adorama are both closed it's 5:21 EST right now and they are also
closed tomorrow!!

she needs Portra film and Tmax film. Is there a place called Focus
Camera in NYC? Please help as quickly as possible!!!

Focus Camera & Video, Brooklyn, New York
Online sales. Wholesale and retail sales of photographic equipment since
1968. Over 12,000 items online. Selling cameras, darkroom equipment,
binoculars, telescopes and video cameras. Brands include Nikon, Canon,
Minolta, Pentax, Bronica, Mamiya, Slik, Bogen/Manfrotto, Domke, LowePro,
Sunpak, Vivitar, Sigma, Tokina, Tamron, many more

Attached Images
File Type: gif goldball.gif (957 Bytes, 185 views)
File Type: gif secure.gif (949 Bytes, 178 views)
File Type: gif earth.gif (1.2 KB, 183 views)
Old July 3rd 04, 12:40 PM
Bob Hickey

wrote in message
Can someone please help me find a place to find film in NYC. My
mother-in-law is doing a wedding tomorrow and needs film but B&H and
Adorama are both closed it's 5:21 EST right now and they are also
closed tomorrow!!

she needs Portra film and Tmax film. Is there a place called Focus
Camera in NYC? Please help as quickly as possible!!!

I know for sure that Neptune in Garden City and Ken-Mar in Albertson
are open, but they are both in Nassau Cty. Not very far, but expect to pay
top $. Bob Hickey

Old July 3rd 04, 08:23 PM
Mark M

wrote in message
Do you know of anyone in the tristate area that sells 200 speed portra
film. The Wedding is at 3pm tomorrow!

I don't think 200 Portra exists.