Effective defenses against malware and other threats on Applecomputers

Old May 11th 18, 11:37 PM posted to alt.computer.workshop,rec.photo.digital,comp.sys.mac.system,comp.sys.mac.apps
David B.[_2_]

Default Effective defenses against malware and other threats on Applecomputers

On 11/05/2018 23:23, Savageduck wrote:
On May 11, 2018, nospam wrote
(in ) :

In , Jolly Roger
wrote:

In , David B.
wrote:
Probably because you haven't used the facility.

i did, this morning. i'll probably use it again later today.

And it still won't find him. Pity.

read it again

That is what happens when you use an overhead sewerage system.

It's great to see a little humour shine throgh occasionally! :-D

--
D.

Old May 12th 18, 02:38 AM posted to alt.computer.workshop,rec.photo.digital,comp.sys.mac.system,comp.sys.mac.apps
Jolly Roger[_2_]

On 2018-05-11, Savageduck wrote:
On May 11, 2018, nospam wrote
(in ) :

In , Jolly Roger
wrote:

In , David B.
wrote:
Probably because you haven't used the facility.

i did, this morning. i'll probably use it again later today.

And it still won't find him. Pity.

read it again

That is what happens when you use an overhead sewerage system.

If only...

JR
Old May 12th 18, 02:40 AM posted to alt.computer.workshop,rec.photo.digital,comp.sys.mac.system,comp.sys.mac.apps
Shadow

On Fri, 11 May 2018 12:45:32 -0400, nospam
wrote:

In article , David B.
wrote:

If so, have you utilised KnockKnock? It seems an excellent tool for
spotting items which shouldn't be present.

yet it somehow didn't find you.

He was hiding behind his bottle. I think the tech term is
obfuscation.

To prevent yourself from being a victim of cyber
stalking, it's highly recommended you visit he

The site is safe. 10/10 on WOT.
[]'s

--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012
Old May 12th 18, 02:44 AM posted to alt.computer.workshop,rec.photo.digital,comp.sys.mac.system,comp.sys.mac.apps
Shadow

On Fri, 11 May 2018 12:53:57 -0400, nospam
wrote:

In article , David B.
wrote:

Probably because you haven't used the facility.

i did, this morning. i'll probably use it again later today.

If you find something floating in there, that'll be BD.

Old May 12th 18, 04:51 PM posted to alt.computer.workshop,rec.photo.digital,comp.sys.mac.system,comp.sys.mac.apps
David B.[_4_]

On 11/05/2018 20:34, Tyrone F. Horneigh wrote:
On 5/11/18 12:42 PM, David B. wrote:

If so, have you utilised KnockKnock? It seems an excellent tool for
spotting items which shouldn't be present.

All you have demonstrated is that its GREAT for spotting harmless items
which SHOULD be present.

Educate yourself - watch he-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPaS85IA6oY

HTH

--
D.
Old May 13th 18, 09:09 AM posted to alt.computer.workshop,rec.photo.digital,comp.sys.mac.system,comp.sys.mac.apps
David B.[_2_]

On 13/05/2018 01:42, Tyrone F. Horneigh wrote:
On 5/12/18 11:51 AM, David B. wrote:
On 11/05/2018 20:34, Tyrone F. Horneigh wrote:
On 5/11/18 12:42 PM, David B. wrote:

If so, have you utilised KnockKnock? It seems an excellent tool for
spotting items which shouldn't be present.

All you have demonstrated is that its GREAT for spotting harmless
items which SHOULD be present.

Educate yourself - watch he-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPaS85IA6oY

That's a completely retarded video that has NOTHING to do with harmless
startup scripts.

It has EVERYTHING to do with how *YOU* spend your time!

HTH

No, it did not.Â*Â* Pointless videos on YouTube do not help prove that you
are a bloody clueless **** when it comes to computers.

I've no doubt forgotten more about computers that you have ever learned!

Truly! :-)

--
David B.

Old May 13th 18, 10:39 PM posted to alt.computer.workshop,rec.photo.digital,comp.sys.mac.system,comp.sys.mac.apps
Char Jackson

On Sun, 13 May 2018 09:09:59 +0100, "David B."
wrote:

On 13/05/2018 01:42, Tyrone F. Horneigh wrote:
On 5/12/18 11:51 AM, David B. wrote:
On 11/05/2018 20:34, Tyrone F. Horneigh wrote:
On 5/11/18 12:42 PM, David B. wrote:

If so, have you utilised KnockKnock? It seems an excellent tool for
spotting items which shouldn't be present.

All you have demonstrated is that its GREAT for spotting harmless
items which SHOULD be present.

Educate yourself - watch he-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPaS85IA6oY

That's a completely retarded video that has NOTHING to do with harmless
startup scripts.

It has EVERYTHING to do with how *YOU* spend your time!

HTH

No, it did not.** Pointless videos on YouTube do not help prove that you
are a bloody clueless **** when it comes to computers.

I've no doubt forgotten more about computers that you have ever learned!

That might well be. I hear alcohol is hell on a person's memory.

--
Still not sure about David Brooks?

The drunken kook bluffs about about filing a lawsuit:
"It appears that we'll now have to meet in court as YOU are
unlawfully hosting a copyright photograph of ME on YOUR web
site *without permission*." -David Brooks 2017-11-4
Old May 13th 18, 11:33 PM posted to alt.computer.workshop,rec.photo.digital,comp.sys.mac.system,comp.sys.mac.apps
Diesel

"David B."
Sun, 13 May 2018 08:09:59 GMT
in alt.computer.workshop, wrote:

I've no doubt forgotten more about computers that you have ever
learned!

While slightly possible with the person you responded to, not even
close to possible with me, David.

Infact, I've had instructors tell fellow students in IT classes who
took an issue with something I said the same thing. Along with, now,
leave him alone; he doesn't need this class, YOU do.

--
To prevent yourself from being a victim of cyber
stalking, it's highly recommended you visit he
Nothing is so simple that it cannot be misunderstood. - F. Teague, Jr.
Old May 13th 18, 11:36 PM posted to alt.computer.workshop,rec.photo.digital,comp.sys.mac.system,comp.sys.mac.apps
David B.[_2_]

On 13/05/2018 23:22, Frozen North *LIED* when he said ....

Tomorrow he will be relearning what he learned today, then the alcohol
kicks in, and he starts from scratch again.

As I've already told you, and others, I've touched not a drop of alcohol
since the first day of spring!

One needs a memorable date for marking a major event: 21st March 2018

--
David B.

Old May 13th 18, 11:40 PM posted to alt.computer.workshop,rec.photo.digital,comp.sys.mac.system,comp.sys.mac.apps
David B.[_2_]

On 13/05/2018 23:33, Diesel wrote:
"David B."
Sun, 13 May 2018 08:09:59 GMT
in alt.computer.workshop, wrote:

I've no doubt forgotten more about computers that you have ever
learned!

While slightly possible with the person you responded to, not even
close to possible with me, David.

I don't recall EVER challenging your technical expertise, Dustin.

Infact, I've had instructors tell fellow students in IT classes who
took an issue with something I said the same thing. Along with, now,
leave him alone; he doesn't need this class, YOU do.

I believe you! ;-)

--
D.