YOU CAN'T HIDE FROM THE 20D !

Old January 25th 07, 02:23 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Annika1980

Default YOU CAN'T HIDE FROM THE 20D !

Old January 25th 07, 03:43 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Doug MacDonald

There's a lot of noise in those wings mate...
When you cut and past you really ought to balance the noise in the
background with the pic you put over it.

"Annika1980" wrote in message
ups.com...
:

Old January 25th 07, 10:11 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
[email protected]

On Jan 25, 12:23 pm, "Annika1980" wrote:

Nice. Maybe a touch more dof would have helped - but having dabbled in
macros, I know how hard it is to get these images right.

And (not that I should dignify a Douglas post with any cred) if that's
a cut and paste, I'll eat my hat.. and congratulate you, Annika for the
*brilliant* way you have handled the blurred edges. A true master of
PS!!

I dearly hope he isn't suggesting the noise is that stippled pattern on
its wings (although it wouldn't surprise me.) - as far as I can see, it
has very low levels of noise and it is consistent across the image.

By the way, did you use freeze spray? (O;

(Ask Mark2 why that question...)

Old January 25th 07, 11:03 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Mike Russell

On Jan 25, 12:23 pm, "Annika1980" wrote:

Gorgeous pic!
--
Mike Russell
www.curvemeister.com/forum/

Old January 25th 07, 12:18 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
gpaleo

Ï "Annika1980" Ýãñáøå óôï ìÞíõìá
ups.com...

Exquisite!

Old January 25th 07, 02:49 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Annika1980

On Jan 24, 10:43 pm, "Doug MacDonald"
wrote:
There's a lot of noise in those wings mate...
When you cut and past you really ought to balance the noise in the
background with the pic you put over it.

There is an old saying that applies here.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth
and remove all doubt."

Here is an unretouched full-size crop from the original image.

Please show me where all the noise is.
I won't even address your "cut and paste" allegations since they are a
figment of your imagination, born in jealousy, no doubt.

Old January 25th 07, 02:51 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Saguenay

"Doug MacDonald" a écrit dans le
message de news: ...
There's a lot of noise in those wings mate...

Clean your monitor! What you see is your dust.

Old January 25th 07, 02:51 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Annika1980

On Jan 25, 6:13 am, Rita Ä Berkowitz ritaberk2O04 @aol.com wrote:
I surely would have expected slightly better bokeh from
Canon's 50/1.2. He would have better suited using the 58mm f/1.2 Noct
Nikkor for this shot, even on a cropped sensor.

LOL!

The Canon 50mm f/1.2L .... bokeh so creamy you can drink it!

Admit it, Rita.
You would love to drink the creamy bokeh from the Canon 50 f/1.2L.

Old January 25th 07, 02:53 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Annika1980

On Jan 25, 9:51 am, "Saguenay" wrote:
There's a lot of noise in those wings mate...

Clean your monitor! What you see is your dust.

I think that pelican crapped on his monitor again.

Old January 25th 07, 02:58 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
mark_digital©

"Annika1980" wrote in message
ups.com...

Here is an unretouched full-size crop from the original image.

I'll take a look if you promise you stopped imbedding virii in your pics.