5 dolares bill

Old May 19th 06, 07:37 PM posted to rec.photo.digital

Default 5 dolares bill

On Fri, 19 May 2006 17:21:00 GMT, Dave Cohen wrote:

As a none american i resent the fact that someone posts to an
international group and thinks they're talking just to their
countrymen :O(

And as a subscriber to a digital photo group I'd like to know how this
relates to photography.

Some ignorant, unhappy, xenophobic photographers, ever on the alert
for the next thing to fear, like to position themselves as piñatas.

Old May 19th 06, 07:44 PM posted to rec.photo.digital

ASAAR wrote:

On Fri, 19 May 2006 17:21:00 GMT, Dave Cohen wrote:

As a none american i resent the fact that someone posts to an
international group and thinks they're talking just to their
countrymen :O(

And as a subscriber to a digital photo group I'd like to know how this
relates to photography.

Some ignorant, unhappy, xenophobic photographers, ever on the alert
for the next thing to fear, like to position themselves as piñatas.

It's probably nothing to do with photography, these things rarely have
anything to do with the subject matter of the posted groups and there
have been a fair few racist posts here.

--
Paul (Wake up the dawn and ask her why)
Stop and Look
Old May 19th 06, 08:33 PM posted to rec.photo.digital

On Fri, 19 May 2006 18:44:23 GMT, Paul Heslop wrote:

Some ignorant, unhappy, xenophobic photographers, ever on the alert
for the next thing to fear, like to position themselves as piñatas.

It's probably nothing to do with photography, these things rarely have
anything to do with the subject matter of the posted groups and there
have been a fair few racist posts here.

I think that we agree. It's fortunate that the U.S.A. doesn't
border some country other than Mexico, such as, umm, Poland? There
may already be the odd, unhappy photographer or painter considering
sending his "My Struggle" to a vanity press, modestly thinking that
it would contain a solution to the problems of the modern era.

Old May 19th 06, 08:57 PM posted to rec.photo.digital

ASAAR wrote:

On Fri, 19 May 2006 18:44:23 GMT, Paul Heslop wrote:

Some ignorant, unhappy, xenophobic photographers, ever on the alert
for the next thing to fear, like to position themselves as piñatas.

It's probably nothing to do with photography, these things rarely have
anything to do with the subject matter of the posted groups and there
have been a fair few racist posts here.

I think that we agree. It's fortunate that the U.S.A. doesn't
border some country other than Mexico, such as, umm, Poland? There
may already be the odd, unhappy photographer or painter considering
sending his "My Struggle" to a vanity press, modestly thinking that
it would contain a solution to the problems of the modern era.

Damn, that's my plan up the swanny

:O)
Old May 19th 06, 11:17 PM posted to rec.photo.digital

RW+/- wrote:
On Fri, 19 May 2006 17:57:59 GMT, Joseph Meehan wrote:

RW+/- wrote:
On Fri, 19 May 2006 15:31:20 GMT, Joseph Meehan wrote:

wrote:
Dear Fellow American,

As an American I resent the idea that somehow Mexicans coming
to the US to work are some sort of threat. Why do people fear
anything that is different?

To say something like this only shows you live in an area that you
do not think is affected yet, even though you are paying more taxes
today because of it.

It has nothing to do with anything being different, it has
everything to due with being illegal, or are you saying that laws
are for fools?

Tell me, have you ever been guilty of speeding or dropped a
piece of paper on the sidewalk?

Yes, and I never ran from the cops either, did you pick up my tab for
it? Did you offer me temporary housing? Did you offer to feed me? Did
you offer to pay all my medical bills? Have you ever offered me a job
and were going to pay all my costs related to that job?

I can see nothing on that list that would automatically be applicable to
an illegal Mexican coming to the US to work.

Are you willing to share your wife or girlfriend with me? On my terms?

It appears you have a much bigger problem than just your fear of
non-Americans.

The economic costs to America are great! Has already caused inflated
housing prices, medical costs, loss of wages for Americans, loss of
jobs both skilled and unskilled, loss of life, and a whole host of
other things.

You sir, are an uniformed American.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit

Old May 20th 06, 02:40 AM posted to rec.photo.digital

RW+/- wrote:

But they are not doing honest work,

In my experience they are doing honest work and more of it than many of
the people complaining.

they pay no taxes, no SS, they
work under the counter

Maybe that is because of the law???

and they take skilled jobs away from honest
folk.

How do they do that?

40% at the minimum of our jail and prison population is made up
of them,

Where are your getting that kind of trash news.

they drive cars without insurance and no drivers license.

Maybe that is because of bad laws.

Should you be hit by them there will not be full restitution,

Maybe maybe not. I have been hit twice by good old native born US
citizens, one never paid and the other only paid after I got a lien on her
home.

They
abide not by the regulations to wash their hands before returning to
work,

Do you really believe all that kind of trash?

hope your restaurants don't employ them, and those fresh across
the border leave their soiled toilet paper on the floor for others to
clean up.

How do you know this, do you speed your days in restrooms watching??

They bring diseases long since cleared up in the USA back with them,
polio, STD's, malaria, cholera, hepatitis, and many more.

Yea sure.

I only answered this on the remote chance that you are not a troll and
really believe that stuff.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit