Last Day: Photoshop auction NO RESERVE NICE!

Old January 27th 05, 08:27 PM
Rare Old Things

Default Last Day: Photoshop auction NO RESERVE NICE!

Retail version of Photoshop. Bidding starts at only $1.00

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=7129478 0
53&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

Recently upgraded myself, so I'm eBaying my last version of Photoshop. This is
the full retail version with both Original CD's and manual , boxing etc.
Photoshop 5.0 for Windows. Not the latest version but great if your running a
previous version of Windows, or would like to use it as a base to upgrade
yourself.

Follow the link to see full description and photos.

Thanks

Old January 27th 05, 09:13 PM
Chris Myers

If anywhere this should be posted in rec.photo.marketplace.

Old January 27th 05, 09:36 PM
John McWilliams

Chris Myers wrote:
If anywhere this should be posted in rec.photo.marketplace.

On 1/27/05 2:27 PM, in article ,
"Rare Old Things" wrote:

This has no business here.

Please trim the URLs etc. when replying.

--
John McWilliams
Old January 27th 05, 11:20 PM
Crownfield

Rare Old Things wrote:

Retail version of Photoshop. Bidding starts at only $1.00

http://cgi.ebay.com...

Recently upgraded myself, so I'm eBaying my last version of Photoshop.

therefor, you can not,
because the serial number is already upgraded.
Old January 28th 05, 12:05 AM
Bart van der Wolf

"Rare Old Things" wrote in message
Retail version of Photoshop. Bidding starts at only $1.00

SNIP EULA violation

Adobe will be interested in that violation...

Bart

Old January 28th 05, 12:37 AM
Mark B.

"Chris Myers" wrote in message
If anywhere this should be posted in rec.photo.marketplace.

If Adobe has anything to say about it, it shouldn't be posted anywhere since
it's an upgraded version.

Mark

Old January 28th 05, 01:55 AM
Eric Gill

"Bart van der Wolf" wrote in news:41f973ca$0$23707
:

"Rare Old Things" wrote in message
Retail version of Photoshop. Bidding starts at only $1.00

SNIP EULA violation

Adobe will be interested in that violation...

Bart

Ebay will be interested in his TOS violation in posting to the usenet.

Old January 28th 05, 01:54 PM
Bart van der Wolf

"Confused" wrote in message
SNIP
This has everything to do with this forum.
Violations of ethics and law should be discussed.

There is no need to discuss violations, they are simply not allowed.
Period.

Bart

Old January 28th 05, 03:26 PM
Dave