FS Pentax 80-320

Old February 5th 08, 06:11 PM posted to rec.photo.marketplace.35mm, rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
gibikote

Default FS Pentax 80-320

Hi

I have a silver SMC Pentax 80-320mm I purchased couple of years back
on ebay thinking I would use it much with a TC for bird photography on
my DL. But I have not been doing much with the camera lately, and
this beauty is thus not being put to use.

If intrested, contact me by email gibikoteatgmaildotcom

cheers!

sridhar
Old February 6th 08, 01:54 PM posted to rec.photo.marketplace.35mm, rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
gibikote

hi

see this link for user reviews
http://www.pentaxforums.com/lensrevi...hp?product=205