New York City 1977

Old September 11th 16, 11:38 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
android

Default New York City 1977

This is a scan of a capture of mine taken from the viewing observation
deck of the Empire State. The camera was a Leica CL, the lense a
Tele-Elmarit 90/2.8 and the film Kodachrome 64, I think.

It's now featured at the top in the gallery of my photo blog.

wp.me/P3strj-2m
--
teleportation kills
Old September 11th 16, 10:48 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
android

In article ,
RichA wrote:

On Sunday, 11 September 2016 06:38:49 UTC-4, android wrote:
This is a scan of a capture of mine taken from the viewing observation
deck of the Empire State. The camera was a Leica CL, the lense a
Tele-Elmarit 90/2.8 and the film Kodachrome 64, I think.

It's now featured at the top in the gallery of my photo blog.

wp.me/P3strj-2m
--
teleportation kills

See the smog!

Yes! When the smog gets in your eyes, or something... That's stuff that
builds nostalgia! Getting all misty here... Sniff sniff!
--
teleportation kills
Old October 3rd 16, 03:47 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Mort[_3_]

android wrote:
This is a scan of a capture of mine taken from the viewing observation
deck of the Empire State. The camera was a Leica CL, the lense a
Tele-Elmarit 90/2.8 and the film Kodachrome 64, I think.

It's now featured at the top in the gallery of my photo blog.

wp.me/P3strj-2m

Somewhere in storage I have color slides from the street level and the
top of the old World Trade Center towers. I still remember the sound of
their high speed elevators. When I saw the airplanes hit the towers and
their collapse, on TV, I cried like a baby.

Mort Linder
Old October 3rd 16, 05:00 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
PAS[_2_]

On 10/2/2016 10:47 PM, Mort wrote:
android wrote:
This is a scan of a capture of mine taken from the viewing observation
deck of the Empire State. The camera was a Leica CL, the lense a
Tele-Elmarit 90/2.8 and the film Kodachrome 64, I think.

It's now featured at the top in the gallery of my photo blog.

wp.me/P3strj-2m

Somewhere in storage I have color slides from the street level and the
top of the old World Trade Center towers. I still remember the sound
of their high speed elevators. When I saw the airplanes hit the towers
and their collapse, on TV, I cried like a baby.

Mort Linder

Except for one of my almost 57 years, I've live on Long Island and never
once went to the World Trade Center. I wish I had. I've been to the
Freedom Tower, I took my wife there recently. It was emotional for her,
she lost a close family member on 9/11. She also knew quite a few FDNY
members that died that day from the time she was a young girl.

Rentals in Connecticut or New York City Patrick May[_2_] 35mm Photo Equipment 3 April 3rd 10 05:01 AM
flug new york los angeles last minute fluege new york billige fluegefrankfurt new york billigflieger new york flugangebote new york billig flugnew york last minute hotel new york flug hannover new york lastminute flug newyork fluege frankfurt new yor [email protected] Digital Photography 1 April 4th 08 01:52 AM
fluege frankfurt new york flug hamburg new york emirates billigflugnach new york new york flug 99 flug von koeln nach new york flug von stuttgartnach new york lastminute new york flug buchen new york billig fluege berlinnew york flug guenstig new yor [email protected] Digital Photography 0 March 28th 08 06:09 PM
Old pictures of Ney York City William Graham 35mm Photo Equipment 11 March 11th 07 08:21 PM
Repair of Pentacon Six in New York City [email protected] Medium Format Photography Equipment 1 January 5th 07 08:45 PM