PH Science Electronics Series

Old October 1st 04, 09:25 PM
Charles Schuler

Default PH Science Electronics Series

Hi Brian:

Andy dropped off the lab manuals today. If you want to call and discuss the
textbooks and the lab manuals, I'll be ready. A brief synopsis: similar to
our series, but weaker in every respect. Not as feature rich, PPs are only
textbook images, simulations are spotty and meager, no web site that
compares with ours, less than half as many experiments and activities, no
meaningful new technology such as DSP and boundary scan, no instrumentation
labs ... no SMT repair and soldering ... etc; and last but not least all the
materials are dumbed down in every respect. Seems as though they are
targeted for high-school vocational programs or perhaps intro courses for
computer and network repair.

Our series still has no real competition. However, our current marketing is
zilch. My royalties have crashed and so have Roger's and Dick's. MHHE has
no mechanism in place to market this series. This is the worst thing that
has ever happened to me in my publishing career. PH will cash in on the
fact that we no longer have any "presence" out there.

Chuck

Old October 1st 04, 09:27 PM
Charles Schuler

Please Ignore

Posted by mistake.

Sorry bout that!

Old October 1st 04, 10:01 PM
Todd H.

"Charles Schuler" writes:

Please Ignore

Posted by mistake.

Sorry bout that!

:-)

--
Todd H.
http://www.toddh.net/
Old October 1st 04, 10:01 PM
Todd H.

"Charles Schuler" writes:

Please Ignore

Posted by mistake.

Sorry bout that!

:-)

--
Todd H.
http://www.toddh.net/
Old October 2nd 04, 12:04 AM
John McWilliams

Todd H. wrote:
"Charles Schuler" writes:

Please Ignore

Posted by mistake.

Sorry bout that!

That explains something, but not *everything*. At least Chas'
cancellation is effective on our own dear Comcast.

--
John McWilliams

We used to be troubled by multiple personalities, but we're O.K. now....