Ireland - New Gallery (Nikon D50, Nikon 18-200 VR)

Old January 4th 07, 03:19 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Frank B

Default Ireland - New Gallery (Nikon D50, Nikon 18-200 VR)

In case anyone is interested I have posted a new gallery of pictures
from Ireland. Most of them were taken with a Nikon D50 and Nikon
18-200 VR. Here is the link.

http://www.pbase.com/frank_b/ireland

Old January 4th 07, 03:36 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Alan Browne

Frank B wrote:
In case anyone is interested I have posted a new gallery of pictures
from Ireland. Most of them were taken with a Nikon D50 and Nikon
18-200 VR. Here is the link.

http://www.pbase.com/frank_b/ireland

Several notable shots. Thanks!

-- e-meil: Remove FreeLunch.

Old January 4th 07, 12:30 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Joseph Meehan

Frank B wrote:
In case anyone is interested I have posted a new gallery of pictures
from Ireland. Most of them were taken with a Nikon D50 and Nikon
18-200 VR. Here is the link.

http://www.pbase.com/frank_b/ireland

Many very nice ones.

I think that Yough may be the most overlooked photo opportunity in
Ireland.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia 's Muire duit

Old January 4th 07, 06:09 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
John McWilliams

Joseph Meehan wrote:
Frank B wrote:
In case anyone is interested I have posted a new gallery of pictures
from Ireland. Most of them were taken with a Nikon D50 and Nikon
18-200 VR. Here is the link.

http://www.pbase.com/frank_b/ireland

Many very nice ones.

I think that Yough may be the most overlooked photo opportunity in
Ireland.

Is the one of the Cathedral (at 18mm) perspective corrected?

Nice shot.

--
john mcwilliams

Old January 4th 07, 09:53 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Matt Clara

"Frank B" wrote in message
ups.com...
In case anyone is interested I have posted a new gallery of pictures
from Ireland. Most of them were taken with a Nikon D50 and Nikon
18-200 VR. Here is the link.

http://www.pbase.com/frank_b/ireland

Got some nice ones there! Makes me want to go back. I particularly
enjoyed: http://www.pbase.com/frank_b/image/72351311 and
http://www.pbase.com/frank_b/image/72442791 among others. Lovely
landscapes!

I have a few shots from my trip to Ireland integrated into my website, he
www.mattclara.com

http://www.mattclara.com/connemara.html
http://www.mattclara.com/kylemoreabbey.html
http://www.mattclara.com/arklowcemetery.html
http://www.mattclara.com/inishbofin10.html
(Just to single out a few from those "non-Irish" pics!)

Old January 4th 07, 11:09 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Frank B

Matt thanks for taking a look. Those are two of my favorite landscapes
too. I like your pictures especially Connemara and passionate Busker.

Matt Clara wrote:
ups.com...