the new generation of digital cameras

Old August 8th 07, 04:22 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
softwarer

Default the new generation of digital cameras

do you have a digital camera??

ok follow this steps

1- bring your camera
2- drop your camera on the street

why ????

do you want to now why ??

because now there is a new generation that will destroy all digital
cameras in the world

where is this camera?

you want to know what it's and where you can find it ??

check this and you will know every thing

http://www.jdoqocy.com/se121oz6v25KNPRTQUTKMLPORRTP

Old August 10th 07, 04:56 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Wolfgang Weisselberg

softwarer wrote:
do you have a digital camera??

Several, thank you very much.

ok follow this steps

1- bring your camera
2- drop your camera on the street

That would damage the cameras and would not result in even
semi-interesting photographs.

why ????

do you want to now why ??

Yes, I would want to know why I should destroy thousands of
dollars of electronics and optics that work very well for me.

because now there is a new generation that will destroy all digital
cameras in the world

Destroy?
Is it a camera destroyer? Well, I counter with a camera
aircraft carrier squadron with lost of camera aircrafts,
camera missiles, camera battleships and camera cruisers, not
to mention all the camera screening elements!

where is this camera?

Nowhere, I am sure.

you want to know what it's and where you can find it ??

I want to know which camera is supposed to "destroy" cameras
like Nikon's D200 and Canons 30D, not to mention e.g. Canon's
1D/1Ds series and medium formats with digibacks ...

check this and you will know every thing

http://xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Cheap Kodak point'n'shoots.

Soupzooms and extreme soupzooms, extreme-noise-ISOs (8000)
as stabilizers, wanna-be bracketing (just +/- 1 stop!?) 1/1.8"
8MPix or 1/2.5" 7MPix tiny sensors, at best 8 seconds exposure ---
on only 1/2 second, no manual white balance at all .... and no
RAW either. The only "new" thing may be a reasonable focus lag,
though any DSLR should outrace them easily.

It follows: softwarer is soft in his soft ware (brain), and
cannot understand that some people do not need another cheapie
point&shoot.

-Wolfgang