O/T: Just for Jerry...

Old April 13th 09, 09:47 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Dudley Hanks[_4_]

Default O/T: Just for Jerry...

Hey, Jerry, if I set up a site with forums specifically for your rantings,
will you take your bigotry there and help cleanup the group?

Take Care,
Dudley

Old April 15th 09, 12:32 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Matt Clara[_2_]

Default Just for Jerry...

"Dudley Hanks" wrote in message
Hey, Jerry, if I set up a site with forums specifically for your rantings,
will you take your bigotry there and help cleanup the group?

Take Care,
Dudley

If you aren't just another sock puppet for Rita or the ilk, I'll eat my hat.
Dudley the blind photographer, indeed.

Old April 15th 09, 12:37 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Dudley Hanks[_4_]

"Matt Clara" wrote in message
"Dudley Hanks" wrote in message
Hey, Jerry, if I set up a site with forums specifically for your
rantings, will you take your bigotry there and help cleanup the group?

Take Care,
Dudley

If you aren't just another sock puppet for Rita or the ilk, I'll eat my
hat.
Dudley the blind photographer, indeed.

I thought that criticism was laid to rest when I went to California and got
my latest Guide, Michener. I even met with a photog who frequents this
conference. Paul and I went for a hike, and he witnessed how I take pics.

So, Jerry, er, Matt, start eating...

Take Care,
Dudley

Old April 15th 09, 01:43 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Savageduck

On 2009-04-14 16:32:25 -0700, "Matt Clara" said:

"Dudley Hanks" wrote in message
Hey, Jerry, if I set up a site with forums specifically for your
rantings, will you take your bigotry there and help cleanup the group?

Take Care,
Dudley

If you aren't just another sock puppet for Rita or the ilk, I'll eat my hat.
Dudley the blind photographer, indeed.

Dudley is indeed our vision impaired contributer from North of the border.

Hanks"
From: "Dudley Hanks"
Newsgroups: rec.photo.digital

Subject: Just for Jerry...
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 23:37:05 GMT

If you do a check of Rita/Larry's headers from any of her earlier posts
you will find they are consistent.

Headers from one of the last posts as "Rita" in November 2008:

15 Nov 2008 16:17:19 -0600
From: "Rita Berkowitz"
Newsgroups: rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Subject: Holding

Your Head High For The D3!!
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2008 17:16:23 -0500

(Intel Mac OS X)

be sure to forward a copy of ALL headers

and headers from her last post as "Larry" on March 29, 2009:

29 Mar 2009 18:12:39 -0500
From: "Larry Thong"
Newsgroups: alt.photography,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipm ent.35mm
Subject: Going Fishing With The Neglected D3!!
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2009 19:10:16 -0400

(Intel Mac OS X)

be sure to forward a copy of ALL headers

You do bring an interesting question to the table.
Where has Rita/Larry been for the last few weeks? That also applies to
Annika/Bret.

Savageduck

Old April 15th 09, 03:19 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Matt Clara[_2_]

Clara" wrote:

"Dudley Hanks" wrote in message
Hey, Jerry, if I set up a site with forums specifically for your
rantings,
will you take your bigotry there and help cleanup the group?

Take Care,
Dudley

If you aren't just another sock puppet for Rita or the ilk, I'll eat my
hat.
Dudley the blind photographer, indeed.

U R A moron.

I certainly have my moments, but I think the jury's still out on this one.

Old April 15th 09, 03:39 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Frank ess

Savageduck wrote:

[ ... ]

You do bring an interesting question to the table.
Where has Rita/Larry been for the last few weeks? That also applies
to Annika/Bret.

My old boss, "The Crocodile", lifted his head above the swamp water
and advised:

"Never disturb the crust on 3-day-old dog crap".

--
Frank ess

Old April 15th 09, 02:55 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Allen[_3_]

Clara" wrote:

"Dudley Hanks" wrote in message
Hey, Jerry, if I set up a site with forums specifically for your
rantings,
will you take your bigotry there and help cleanup the group?

Take Care,
Dudley

If you aren't just another sock puppet for Rita or the ilk, I'll eat
my hat.
Dudley the blind photographer, indeed.

U R A moron.

I certainly have my moments, but I think the jury's still out on this one.

Breaking news...Jury has just returned...verdict announced...Matt Clara
guilty..sentencelonk.
Allen
Old April 15th 09, 05:23 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Matt Clara[_2_]

Clara" wrote:

"Dudley Hanks" wrote in message
Hey, Jerry, if I set up a site with forums specifically for your
rantings,
will you take your bigotry there and help cleanup the group?

Take Care,
Dudley

If you aren't just another sock puppet for Rita or the ilk, I'll eat my
hat.
Dudley the blind photographer, indeed.

U R A moron.

I certainly have my moments, but I think the jury's still out on this
one.

Breaking news...Jury has just returned...verdict announced...Matt Clara
guilty..sentencelonk.
Allen

Oooh, Allen, witty guy on the internet whom I've never met, nor know nothing
about, you really know how to hurt me--if only you could witness my terrible
distress, the gnasing of teeth, rolling of eyes, not to mention the horrible
lamentations!!!

But you're not. Your loss. Maybe I should put it on YouTube?